Aiki

hi🫶🏽~~~~~~~~~~

hi🫶🏽
~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing I noticed was her eyes.
The way they watched me dance infront of her.
The way her eyes would slowly trace my body as if she wanted to learn every curve.

She'd place her hands on my hips to guide me sending shivers up my spine. Her eyes would meet mines in the mirror with a small smile on her face knowing the affect she had on me.

Sometimes she'd make comments that our bodies were in sync. I beamed at anything she said, but everytime she'd make that comment my heart would smile...Then, I'd remember that she's inlove with someone else & my entire mood would shift.

She'd come over my house to talk & we'd giggle all night like we were teenagers again, but slowly her sly hands would make their way up my leg & we'd be back in our forbidden place.

We'd see each other the next day at the dance studio & act as if we hadn't been together the whole night. Her husband would come in sometimes & try to dance with us. Her eyes would focus on him & my eyes would focus on her.

I was so in love with her, but I never protested against this new found love. I pushed & pushed for it even more when I knew it hurt me so much . Seeing her get up from my bed & leave my apartment at late nights after her husband called her phone worried hurt more than I thought it would.

" my parents would kill me if they seen me with you". She'd tell me.

" Love is Love Aiki & I want to love you out loud".
I'd hear her deep sigh over the phone & immediately felt guilty .

& as much as the tiny pieces of my heart she nonchalantly chipped off hurt me...I still stayed because the only love I had ever felt was from her or  was it ?

~~~~~~~~