Cat Fingers

At the It's a Wash car wash, Greg was washing the Mayor's van with Steven's help.

"Almost done!" Greg said as he sprayed the van with a hose. "Steven, get the hubcaps!"

"Hubbing it up!" Steven replied as he rubbed the van's hubcaps vigorously.

"Hub it good!" Greg said. "This is a high-profile job."

"You mean cause it's the mayor's election-mobile?" Steven asked.

"If we do this right, we might get political favors!" Greg explained.

"I'm not sure what that is... but I like it!" Steven said as he grabbed a nearby hose.

Steven turned on the hose to spray the van, but the water arched over the van and splashed onto Greg by mistake. Greg laughed and sprayed back at Steven with his hose, starting a water fight. But Mayor Dewey then walked in towards them. He had balding dark-brown hair and coral skin. He wore a light violet-gray coat with a beige collared shirt underneath, a dark-violet necktie tie, gray-brown pants, black socks, chocolate-brown shoes, and black shoelaces with dark-violet stripes.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm not paying for father-son bonding here!" Mayor Dewey said before Steven sprayed him with his hose that made him try to wipe the water off himself. "UNIVERSE! Control that kid."

"Steven!" Greg said before he held Steven close to him. "Hehe, I'm sorry, Mayor Dewey. Hehehe, this one's on the house."

"On the house, eh?" Mayor Dewey said as he examined his van. "I like the way you do business, Universe."

Mayor Dewey got into the van and drove off, with a siren chanting 'Mayor Dewey'. Greg sighed in dismay.

"Political favors!" Steven said as he wiggled his fingers

"Ahh, you rascal!" Greg said before he picked Steven up and noogied him. "Enough with the hose fights!"

"Aw, okay." Steven replied.

Suddenly, Steven and Greg got splashed by some water.

"What the?" Greg said.

Steven and Greg noticed a purple cat holding a running hose in its mouth.

"Woah!" Steven and Greg said.

The purple cat started chasing them around while continuously spraying them with the hose.

"What is with this cat?!" Greg asked.

The purple cat began to shapeshift, revealing itself to be Amethyst.

"Haha!" Amethyst laughed. "Got you guys!"

"Amethyst!" Steven said.

"Uh, pretty cool, Amethyst." Greg complemented.

"Really cool!" Steven added. "I wish I could shapeshift like you!"

"You could probably learn." Amethyst said as she tied the hose into a knot.

"Really?" Steven asked.

"Sure." Amethyst replied before she lifted up Steven's shirt. "You've got a gem."

"Whup! Magic stuff!" Greg exclaimed. "Should I get out of here? Is there going to be an explosion?"

"Aw, it's no big deal, dad." Steven reassured as he pulled his shirt down.

"Yeah, it's fiinnneeee." Amethyst said as she shapeshifted into Steven.

"Gah!" Greg exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~