Rose's Room

At the Beach House, Steven was eating a can of cream corn on the kitchen counter while Ezra made a bowl of ramen noodles for his lunch.

"This is it, folks." Steven narrated, dramatically. "Rookie sensation Steven Universe readies his last spoon full of Colonel Kernel's Classic Creamed Corn. As the crowd waits with bated breath, one bite between him... and destiny." He took an spoonful of cream corn and swallowed it. "And he's done it! He's eaten four cans of creamed corn!"

"Nice encouragement to eat vegetables." Ezra commented, before he summoned a can of spinach and spoke in a pirate accent. "Now for ya greens, matey."

Steven laughed as he kept pushing the spinach away from him and Ezra was laughing as well. The two best friends were having a fun time together before the Temple Gate opened and the Gems walked out of Pearl's room.

"Good afternoon, Steven." Pearl greeted.

"Guys, check this out!" Steven said as he gathered the empty cans off the kitchen counter.

"Stoo-man in the house!" Amethyst said. "Whatcha got? Whatcha got?"

"I got five empty cans of Colonel Kernel's Classic Creamed Corn!" Steven replied.

"...Cool." Garnet commented.

"Yeah, and on the back, are five dollar coupons for mini-golf." Steven continued. "I ate five cans, so we all can go together."

"That's so thoughtful, Steven." Pearl said. "Unfortunately though, uhh..."

"We gotta go on a mission..." Amethyst shrugged.

"What??" Steven replied before he dropped the cans in shock. "Not again! But you guys promised we'd hang out!"

"A dangerous artifact has appeared in the Northern Hemisphere, we need to go retrieve it." Garnet explained before she walked to the Warp Pad.

"But mini-golf is so much fun! There's castles, and windmills, and I like it, and- oh look, look what I brought!" Steven said before he ran to the living room. "I pulled out my dad's old clubs and also found a pair of his old golf pants. They're a little big on me, but you can wear them, Garnet!"

Pearl and Amethyst chuckled while Garnet's face remained expressionless. The Gems then stepped on the warp pad.

"See ya, guys!" Amethyst said to Steven and Ezra.

"We'll bring you something back!" Pearl added.

The Gems warped away. Steven sighed heavily and fell backwards onto the ground. Ezra walked over to look at his half human gem friend.

"Sorry, Bud." Ezra said. "We can just use two cans and we can go, if you want to."

"I'm not feeling like it." Steven replied. "But thanks though."

Ezra went to the couch to sit and Steven got up as he thought of an idea.

"Well, the Gems aren't the only ones with a dangerous adventure to tackle." Steven said before he looked at Ezra with a pleading face.

Ezra knew exactly what he was talking about and sighed.

"I'll get the second controller." Ezra replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minutes later, Steven and Ezra played Mini Golf Quest and had bags of chips to eat. In-game, a professor handed the players each a golf club.

"Awww yeah!" Steven smiled. "You received the Mythril Putter!"

Steven imitated game sound and Ezra started reading the characters' dialogues