Secret Team

In Amethyst's room, Steven and Ezra were hanging out with Amethyst inside her room of the Crystal Temple. Steven climbs a junk pile beside a puddle and steps on a Bass Fish Toy, that caused it to sing a song.

"Cannonball!" Steven giggled before he plunged into the puddle. "Amethyst, did you see? I think that was my best one!"

"Eh. You need to put more 'ball' in your 'cannon'." Amethyst said.

"Is that gonna hurt?" Steven asked as he looked down.

"Not if you do it like... THIS!" Amethyst said before she shapeshifted into a ball and jumped into the puddle, that caused a huge splash.

"Well, she wasn't wrong." Ezra commented as he moved back his now wet hair.

"That was awesome!" Steven laughed as he climbed to dry land. "I want to jump in some more puddles."

"Okay." Amethyst said as she emerged from the water and pointed to different puddles. "You can try this one... or that one."

"What about this one?" Steven asked as he saw a small puddle next to him.

"Whoa, Steven! Wait!" Amethyst warned.

Steven dunked his head into the puddle and found himself in the Burning Room. He then saw Garnet pass by as she placed a bubbled gem in the room. Amethyst then dunked her hand in and pulled Steven's head out of the puddle.

"What was it?" Ezra asked.

"Only Garnet is allowed in there! Let's do something less dangerous." Amethyst said, nervously, before she looked around. "Why don't you jump off that?" She pointed to a towering junk pile.

"Whoa." Steven said. "How do you even stack your stuff that high?"

"It's a talent." Amethyst replied.

Steven grunted as he proceeded to climb towards the top of the junk pile. He then looked down from atop and saw Amethyst standing next to a puddle, while both looking really small from the sheer height.

"Do it!" Amethyst cheered.

"Amethyst, I hope you're ready! 'Cause here I... Goooo—!" Steven said as he jumped off the pile, and hits a tire along the way. "Unh! Aaaaah!"

Steven managed to plunge into the puddle and emerged on the other side on what seemed to be one of the various waterfalls in Pearl's room.

"Huh?" Steven gasped. "Am I in Pearl's room?"

Ezra popped up next to Steven in the water.

"Wait a sec." Ezra said. "Is this how she gets to the other rooms?"

Amethyst popped up next to Steven and Ezra in the water.

"Ha! that was crazy! Huh?" Amethyst said before she saw Pearl dancing with a pink bubble full of Gem Shards. "What is she doing with a Rose Quartz bubble?"

"My mom bubbled that?" Steven asked.

"Garnet's gonna be so maaa—." Amethyst smirked.

"She's gonna tattletale her." Ezra groaned.

Amethyst sunk her mouth underwater and began moving toward Pearl. Steven chuckled and followed suit with Ezra.

"Ah. Hmm. hmm? Mm-hmm. Mm..." Pearl said as she inspected the Rose Quartz bubble.

"BUSTED!!!" Amethyst shouted after she snuck up behind Pearl.

"What are you doing in here?!" Pearl asked, startled.

"What are you doing in here?!" Amethyst asked, mockingly.

"I... just wanted to see how the shards are reacting to Rose's bubble. And it's none of your business." Pearl explained with a blush.