Warp Tour

They Crystal Gems were in a land that had a grassy meadow with large patches of lavender pink heart-shaped wildflowers. They returned to the Warp Pad in the middle of a flower meadow, as they discussed their latest gem monster encounter.

"I can't believe that went so well!" Pearl said.

"That was kinda great when you hit it with your spear and it went, like, bing-bong!" Amethyst complementes before she made explosion sounds.

"And the way you were circling around it?" Pearl questioned with a blush. "Almost looked like strategy."

"Well, you know, I can do that stuff, too." Amethyst laughed with a blush.

Garnet sent a bubbled gem, as Steven emerged from the meadow with runny eyes and nose.

"Wait up!..." Steven panted, heavily.

"What happened to you, dude?" Ezra asked.

"Sorry I couldn't help much, I think the flowers are making me— Ah... Aaah..." Steven said before he sneezed at Garnet's hip. "Sorry, Garnet."

"I'll live." Garnet reassured.

"Oh, Steven, you're supposed to sneeze into your antecubital fossa." Pearl explained.

"The what?" Ezra asked.

"Your... This thing." Pearl explained as she pointed to her inner elbow.

Steven looked at his elbow as the Crystal Gems warped out. They traveled through the warp stream when Steven felt the urge to sneeze again.

"Do it at Pearl!" Amethyst joked as she pointed at Pearl.

"Steven, your fossa!" Pearl panicked.

Steven sneezed downwards, that propelled himself upward in the warp stream.

"Steven!" Ezra exclaimed.

"Oh!" Pearl gasped.

"Whoa! Wha?" Steven said before he breathed heavily. "Whoa."

Steven's head popped out of the warp stream and Steven was able to see the Warp Space, a vast area filled with warp streams everywhere, cackling with lightnings everywhere. He then saw another warp stream, that carried a small object through it.

"Huh?" Steven questioned. "Whoa!"

Pearl quickly pulled Steven back into the stream.

"Careful!" Pearl warned. "It's dangerous to stick your head out of the stream!"

"There's not much air, and it's very cold." Garnet informed before she flicked the frozen snot off Steven's nose.

"You guys, I saw something out there!" Steven said.

"What?" Pearl questioned.

"Something warping!" Steven explained.

"Steven, that's not possible." Pearl said. "Is your vision blurry from the pollen?"

"I can see perfectly..." Steven reassured as he squinted his eyes. "Pearl? I know there's something out there!"

"There's nothing out there, Steven." Garnet said. "There hasn't been anything else for a long, long time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Beach House, Steven lied in bed, as he stared at the ceiling and tried to sleep for the night. He slowly drifted off to sleep, but then snapped himself back awake. He turns to look at the Temple Gate's warp pad, when the kitchen refrigerator suddenly opened, that startled him.