Laser Light Cannon

At Beach Citywalk, Steven and Amethyst ran towards the counter with Ezra following behind as the boss Mr. Fryman walked into the building.

"Hey, Fryman, give me the bits!" Steven said.

"Steven! We're closed." Mr. Fryman replied as he flipped the closed sign.

"Aww, what?" Steven said, disappointed.

"Give 'em the bits!" Amethyst said as she hit the counter. "The BITS. The BITS."

Steven and Ezra joined the chant with Amethyst as the three of them chanted for the bits while they banged on the counter.

"The BITS! The BITS! The BITS!"

"Okay, okay!" Mr. Fryman said. "Take it easy on the counter, will ya?"

"Yes!" Steven, Ezra, and Amethyst cheered with high fives.

Mr. Fryman came back with a bag of the bits into a paper bag and handed it to Steven.

"I can give you actual fries if you want." Mr. Fryman said.

"Just the bits, please." Steven insisted as he took the bag. "Thanks!"

With the bits in his hands, Steven, Ezra, and Amethyst walked away while they are the bits.

"Ah, sunset, my favorite time of day." Steven said. "When the sun goes down, and the second sun gets bigger and bigger in the sky."

"Second sun?" Ezra questioned.

"Yeah, that big hot second su-." Amethyst laughed before she looked at the strange orb in the sky with a gasp. "Oh no, what is that doing here?"

"Huh? What is it?" Steven asked.

"What is that thing?" Ezra asked.

Amethyst picked up Steven and Ezra, making Steven drop his bits before Amethyst carried the boys away.

"Ah, my bits!" Steven cried out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the beach near the Crystal Temple, Garnet and Pearl looked through a telescope as they were observing the strange orb.

"This is bad." Garnet muttered.

"Look at the size of it, I had no idea these things were so big!" Pearl said.

"Garnet! Pearl!" Amethyst called out as she ran towards them while carrying Steven and Ezra.

"We saw." Pearl said, annoyed. "Some of us are trying to protect humanity. Where were you?"

"Eating fry bits." Amethyst replied as she placed Steven and Ezra on the ground that made Pearl groan.

"Oh, can I see?" Steven asked as he peered through the telescope.

The orb rotated around and opened into a eyeball.

"Aw, gross!" Ezra gagged. "It's a giant eyeball!"

"Awesome!" Steven commented.

"NOT awesome!" Pearl said. "It's a Red Eye!"

"A red eye?!" Steven repeated "It's going to infect us all!"

"That's pink eye, Steven." Garnet reminded, that caused Amethyst to laugh.

"It's going to crash into Beach City and crush us, along with a bunch of oblivious, innocent people!" Pearl explained. "We have to stop it."

"What are we going to do?" Steven asked.

"The only thing powerful enough to destroy it is a Laser Cannon that belonged to Rose Quartz." Garnet answered as she adjusted her visor.