Winter Forecast

At the Beach House, Steven and Connie sat by the fireplace. Steven roasted marshmallows on a stick.

"Mmm... You're roasting good!" Steven said as he withdrew a roasted marshmallow away from the fire. "And..."

He blew at the marshmallow and ate it.

"Good job not setting that one on fire." Connie said.

"Mm-hmm. What is it about marshmallows that make them so... good?" Steven asked.

"It's probably the animal by-product." Connie replied.

"You mean like... poop?" Steven asked, slightly disgusted.

"No. Stuff like hooves, bone marrow, collagen..." Connie explained as she picked up a marshmallow and ate it. "...and lots of sugar and corn syrup."

"Corn Sugar!" Steven yelled.

"Sugar syrup!" Connie yelled before she shoved a handful of marshmallows into her mouth. "Mmm! Bone marrow!"

Steven and Connie laughed together, when Connie's cellphone rang.

"Hello?" Connie asked as she answered her phone.

"Have you been watching World Weather News?" Dr. Maheswaran asked from the phone.

"Um... no." Connie replied before she swallowed the marshmallows in her mouth. "Steven's still grounded from watching TV."

"I see. Well, there's a snowstorm on its way to Beach City, and I don't want you getting snowed in." Dr. Maheswaran explained. "You need to get a ride home this instant. Otherwise your father is gonna try to pick you up."

"Oh no. Don't send Dad. I'll be home soon." Connie replied before she hung up her phone. "Looks like I gotta get going."

"Oh, no..." Steven replied as his mouth was full of marshmallows.

"There's a snowstorm coming through, and my parents don't want me getting stuck here." Connie informed.

"Man! That stinks!" Steven said after he swallowed his marshmallows.

"Wouldn't it be fun if we got snowed in together?" Connie sighed.

"We could stay up all night and watch the snow fall!" Steven gasped.

Steven and Connie smiled at each other. Ezra and the gems then walked into the house from the Crystal Temple.

"Hello, you two." Garnet greeted.

"Hi, Garnet." Steven and Connie greeted.

"You all having a nice time?" Pearl asked.

"Yeah, but Connie has to go soon." Steven replied as he walked over with Connie. "There's a snowstorm-a-comin'."

"Maybe the storm will miss us." Connie suggested. "Sometimes the forecast is completely wrong."

"Nope. It's definitely going to snow." Garnet said.

"That's the 411, yo." Amethyst added as she made a rap gesture.

"Trust." Garnet said.

"Garnet has future vision." Steven whispered to Connie.

"I'll go with them." Ezra suggested. "They could use company to help them."

"You kids better get yourselves to Greg's." Garnet said.

"Wait! We can't go yet." Steven said as he turned to Connie. "I've got to show you this TubeTube video really quick."

"Steven." Ezra said.