Monster Buddies

At an Ice Cavern, an overview of an ice mountain was seen when a section of the mountain collapsed. The Crystal Gems were inside an ice cavern battling a corrupted Larimar while icicles fell all around. Steven wore a pink jacket and Ezra wore a teal winter coat. Larimar was knocked backwards and crashed into a wall.

"Alright everyone!" Garnet announced.

"One more attack should do it." Pearl said.

An icicle impaled Larimar's arm, that caused it to fall off.

"Yikes!" Steven said. "Your arm."

Garnet punched Larimar, that caused her to crumble and poof into a icy cloud. Her gem fell from the cloud and Pearl rushed toward it, as she caught it and then bubbled it away.

"Now there's nothing standing between us and the Shooting Star." Pearl said.

The cavern continued to rumble and crumble.

"Whatever we do, let's do it fast before we're crushed." Ezra said.

"This job is really dangerous! Whoaa, Jeeezzz. Whu-Whoa, MAMA!" Amethyst said before she got buried under a pile of small ice boulders.

"Amethyst!" Steven gasped. "Uh, don't worry! I'll dig you out."

Amethyst mumbled to Steven.

"We've got to get Steven and Ezra out of here!" Pearl said.

"Pearl, relax." Ezra said. "I can use my magic to help Amethyst out of the boulders."

"Sorry, Ezra, but I'm sending you and Steven back to the temple." Garnet said.

"But Garnet, how are you gonna..." Steven asked before Garnet bubbled Steven up. "You can bubble me?!"

Garnet looked at Ezra, who started to back away until the wall stopped him.

"No. No, no, no, no! Don't you dare bubble me!" Ezra defended, but Garnet had already bubbled the teal mage ninja.

"Garnet, no!" Pearl shouted, but Garnet sent the bubbled Steven and bubbled Ezra back to the temple. "Garnet!"

"Watch your head." Garnet said to the boys before they took off.

The ice cavern then caved in, that buried the Gems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the burning room, Steven and Ezra screamed as they were warped through the bubble stream. They then appeared in the basement of the temple, surrounded with several bubbled gems.

"Whoa! We're back inside the temple." Steven said.

"Great." Ezra groaned. "But now we're bubbled."

Steven saw Larimar's gem from before.

"Hehehe, look 'atcha now. Stuck in a bubble." Steven chuckled.

"We gotta get out of here." Ezra declared. "Maybe I can try a spell to get myself out."

Ezra concentrated his magic and he teleported outside the bubble and reappeared on the ground.

"Still got it." Ezra grinned before he looked at Steven. "Do you need help?"

"Hmmm. Let me see if I can... Graaa-yeah!" Steven said before he forcefully pulled his bubble open to pop it and fell. "Whoa!"

Steven fell on top of the bubble of another gem, that caused it to pop. The gem then began to reform. Steven ran to hide behind Ezra.

"Oh man." Steven said. "What's happening?!"

The regenerating form glows in green, at first seemed to look more humanoid, before it expanded to glowing into a giant familiar monster.