Future Vision

At the Beach House, Steven and Ezra did some spring cleaning in their rooms. Steven brought in an empty box spoke to someone in his room.

"Okay, everyone. I think we all know what's going on here." Steven said. "I'm sure you knew this day was coming sooner or later."

"Who are you talking to?" Ezra asked.

"These guys." Steven replied as he pointed to his action figures. "I understand your concern, but that language was inappropriate. I'm a Crystal Gem, I'm a big boy now. And I got to stop saying stuff like, I'm a big boy now." Steven made a cute pose briefly.

"Don't sweat it, buddy." Ezra said. "Everyone stores their toys in boxes or as souvenirs. It's normal."

Steven put his action figures into the box.

"Look, I'm sure this is tough, but let's all be positive about this." Steven reassured before he saw his Ninja Squad poster on his wall. "Man, I guess I can't be in the Ninja Squad anymore. Get out of my life, Ninja Squad!" He took down the poster, and replaced it with a new one. "Yeah! New Ninja Squad!"

Steven finished up his spring cleaning and prepared to leave with a box full of old belongings.

"Ezra, how's your spring cleaning?" Steven asked.

"Just readjusting my room, vacuumed the floors, dusted furniture, and I'm currently washing my sheets and blanket in the washer." Ezra replied. "Is that all you're boxing up?"

"Mm. That's everything for now. Hmm?" Steven said as he saw a teddy bear on the floor and picked it up. "Oh. Master of Ceremonies Bear Bear." He talked to it sadly. "I guess... I should get rid of you, too?" He smiled again. "Nah. You never know when I'll need a cool DJ for a fun party, right?"

Steven climbed down the steps of his room, when he accidentally stepped on a tennis ball. He tripped and flung into the air. He screamed as he fell, only to be caught by Garnet at the bottom of the steps.

"Nice catch, Garnet." Ezra said in relief.

"Uh...Garnet!" Steven exclaimed.

"Good morning to you, Steven." Garnet greeted.

"Boy, I sure am lucky you showed up when you did." Steven said.

"Luck's got nothing to do with it." Garnet replied as she placed Steven down and adjusted her visor.

"Wait. What do you mean by that?" Steven asked as he knelt down and picked up all the belongings that spilled from the box.

"Don't worry about it." Garnet reassured.

"No, seriously. How do you always know where to be?" Steven asked.

"Yeah, you always show up to us when it is the perfect moment for you to help us out." Ezra added. "Remember the Dog Park Fiasco?"

"Mmm." Garnet smiled and handed Master of Ceremonies Bear Bear to Steven. "I don't think you two can handle that information."

"Are you gonna tell us something cool about yourself?" Steven asked as he smiled, excitedly.

"Nope." Garnet replied.

"Aw, come on. I'm a b-... large... man now." Steven said.

"Good save." Ezra whispered.

"Well... I guess you could say that I have a sort of... future vision." Garnet explained as her visor sparkled. "I'm able to see possible outcomes to most situations, which comes in handy since you seem to attract a lot of danger."

"Well, danger is my middle name." Steven smirked.

"That's a lie. Your middle name, is cutie-pie." Garnet said as she booped Steven's nose.