𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 |

Right now we were sitting in the waiting room while I had my head on my mom's shoulder.

Malik, JJ, Lele, Bam, the twins, and of course my mom was here.

Sekani's mom was walking back in forth across the waiting room.

"Family of Ty'Lell Moore?" A doctor called and I instantly shot up and went over his way.

"Is he okay? Where is he?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Yes he's alright. He was very blessed though because one of the bullets almost hit his heart. The other one hit his hip and do to that damage, he'll be needing physical therapy." He explained.

"What about Kayla?" Kani asked.

"She's... In surgery right now." He gave us a worried look.

"Well is she going to be okay?" Kani's mom asked.

"I don't really know that information I just know she's in surgery." He stated.

"Can we see him?" I asked again.

"Yes. He's in room 555." He said before walking away.

I looked at my mom and told her I'll meet her at Ty's room and went to sit next to Sekani's mom while everyone else went.

"Mrs. Black?"

She looked up with a tear-stained face and smiled at me.

I could see where Sekani and Kaitlyn got their looks from because she is beautiful.

"Hey beautiful." She smiled reaching for a hug.

I was surprised by her gesture but hugged back anyways.

"Sekani told me a lot about you. I haven't seen my son so happy about anyone ever since Kaitlyn was born." She sniffed.

"Really?" I asked.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Really. But why y'all had to make me a grandmother so early?" She laughed making me chuckle.

"That was all your son's idea, I checked him about it though." I nodded.

"As you should chile. He is his daddy's child." She shook her head making me laugh.

"Bae wyd? Ty asking for you." Sekani said from behind me.

"I was talking to your mom. By the way I love her."

"Of course. Everyone does." He smirked and I laughed at his cockiness.

"Take care of her Kani. I like her." She smiled.

We continued to talk and out the corner of my eye I seen someone standing at the entrance of the hospital.

Once I looked over there, my eyes widened and heart dropped to my ass.

I rubbed my eyes to see if they were fooling me and when I looked again, he was gone.

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Black asked concerned.

"H-he I-it was him." I stuttered over my own words.

it was my father

"Who?" Kani asked.

"My father. It was him he was right there!" I cried.

Not that I was scared of him or anything, it's just the way he looked.