𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✨ |

a/n: sekani's house in the mm^

We walked in his house and he threw his keys down on the table and turned to look at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why you ain't tell me you had ole dude's number?" He asked calmly.

a lil too calm for my liking.

"It wasn't like I was texting him and plus it was before we even started dating." I shrugged going up the stairs and into his room taking my slides off.

"It's the principal Ta'Mia." He sighed standing in the doorway.

damn he called me by my government 😖

"Well my bad dang." I mumbled.

"You got any other niggas in yo phone I need to know about?"

"No Sekani. The fuck I look like?" I looked at him like he lost his rabbit ass mind.

He continued to stand there and stare at me making me feel hella awkward.

"Well since you ain't saying nothing else, imma go shower." I got up and picked out some of his boxers and a shirt from his closet and walked in the bathroom closing the door.

I turned the water on and let it get warm while stripping out of my clothes.

"Coochie on bald." I danced a little admiring my body in the mirror he had in here.

ya girl got her monthly wax. no booty hole hairs ayeeee🤪

I took my lashes off and wiped the makeup off of my face with my makeup wipes I left over here for times like these.

I pinned my hair up in a bun and seen that the bathroom was fogging up just how I liked it.

After stepping in the shower, I grabbed my wash cloth that Kani kept for me and lathered it with soap I bought for when I took showers over here.

his shower is like fucking heavennnnn. it's like a rain shower head😍

While I was rinsing off, I felt someone behind me and already knew it was Kani.

i mean bitch it better be

"W- what you doing in here?" I asked nervously.

nigga ain't never seen me naked BITCH I'M FREAKING OUTTTTT

He wrapped one arm around my waist and wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me closer towards him making me feel his—

peenawacka😍

damn this shit big-

"You ever took dick before?" He mumbled in my ear with his raspy, deep voice.

"Y- yea." I swallowed the lump in my throat.