𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫• {ᵇᵒⁿᵘˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ}

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 33 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|

Atari is now 13, and boy is she a handful.

At 5, she had her first fight with a boy for stealing her crayons. Then at 7, she got into my knife collection and I think I got her into carrying knives around because she got caught with them at school almost getting expelled.

At 9, she cursed out a teacher because he took her recess. And at 11, she got suspended about 9 times before the second semester.

I just think if Sekani was here, things would be better.

"Ma do we really have to go to this birthday party? You know I don't like people." She mugged.

And my God she reminds me of Kani so much. She even has the same mug as him.

"Yes we do, it's your cousins birthday we have to." I sighed.

"If she messes with me, i'm murking the dog shit outta her." She walked out.

"WATCH YO FUCKING MOUTH TARI!"

She was such a happy child, I honestly don't know what happened.

She has some type of beef with Kamron, I don't know what that girl does to her but I know it pisses her off.

I grabbed my coat off the chair and headed downstairs where she watching some serial killer documentary.

Oh yea, she's definitely not like other children. She grew up watching criminal minds and other shows like that because she found them "entertaining".

"Come on let's go. Why you got that big hoodie on?" I asked walking to the door.

"I found it in your closet. It smells good." She smelled it and I sighed.

I kind of sorta maybe didn't tell her that Kani died.. But I have a valid reason.

I told her I would protect her from mental and physical pain. I didn't want her going into a deep depression like I did.

We got in the G-Wagon I bought for myself and headed to Lele's house where the birthday party was being held.

"Think of it like this, you get to see Kenton."

"I enjoy being with him. He is my favorite cousin." She smiled a bit.

They had a bond I couldn't even described, if you seen the way they communicate and act around each other, you'd think Atari was his sister instead of Kamron.

From the corner of my eye I saw her huff and turn the radio up.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." She mumbled grabbing her head.

| 𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 |

I didn't tell my mom but, i've been having these voices in my head taunting and screaming at me and I don't know how I haven't gone crazy yet.

One time they told me to kill this girl I was in a fight with. I mean I have no problem with murdering someone but I actually want a life.

We pulled up at my Aunt Lele's house and I sighed seeing all of the cars.

"Alright when we go in there, do NOT and I mean this, DO NOT fight her. You understand?" My mom pointed at me.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes getting out.

We walked to the front door and stopped.

"Go ahead, knock."

An idea popped in my head and I smirked.