𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 3, 2020 |

"I wanna go to the fair." I pouted.

"We gone have to go all the way to Atlanta cause they ain't having it down here. I heard ATL still having theirs tho." Lele said braiding my hair.

"Ohhhh well if that's the case then I can just tell Ty that we coming down there instead of him coming up here." I explained.

"I miss his big headed ass." JJ laughed.

"Him so damn fine. I'll drop all my hoes for him." Lele sighed.

"Y'all would be cute but i'm rooting for you and Malik." I said.

"Right y'all need to put whatever issues y'all got to the side and get together. I be seeing the way he be looking at you." JJ said.

"What's the beef between y'all anyways?" I asked curiously.

"When I tell y'all this do not tell anyone else." She sighed spraying the spritz in my hair before handing me a mirror to look at my hair.

"Thanks boo." I smiled handing her $300.

"You know you don't gotta pay." She insisted trying to give the money back to me.

"No i'm paying because I want to support now keep it."

"Thank you." She smiled hugging me.

"No prollem sis."

"Now tell us what's tea." JJ snapped her fingers.

"Okay. Prom night after everybody left, we went to a hotel and... did a lil sum sum." She stated nervously.

"Y'ALL HAD SEGGS?!" I yelled shocked.

"Mimi hush let ha tell the rest." JJ said sipping on her lemonade.

"After that he told me his feelings that he had for me but I blew him off by telling him we could just be friends. Even though I felt the same way about him."

"Girl whyyyy?" Me and JJ asked in union.

"I was scared." She shrugged.

"Well stop being scurry and get yo blessing cause right now you blocking it." I said.

"But what if he doesn't have those same feelings for me?"

"BULLSHIT! I call bullshit cause that boy still has feelings for you." JJ said.

"And he right around the corner. How you live by this nigga and still ain't did nun?" I questioned pulling my phone out.

"No! Don't call him." Lele said quickly taking my phone.

"Ma'am imma need that back."

"Psst. Mia." I heard JJ whisper.

I looked over to her and seen she had Malik on facetime making me laugh.