𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧•

| 𝐋𝐄'𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 18, 2020 |

| 𝐋𝐄'𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 || 19 || 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|| 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 18, 2020 |

"All because Eve ate that apple, we get a fucking period every month. Somebody dig that hoe up." Mia complained.

she been grumpy all damn week

"Unt unt hoe get away from me. Ion need to get on my period, I got dick appointments scheduled." I said moving away from her.

"Fuck you." She mumbled eating her ice cream.

"Do these fruit snacks taste ashy to y'all or is it just me?" Jaya questioned holding up a Welch's fruit snack bag.

"Nope. Taste ashy as hell."

We were at my apartment hanging out since we shipped out all the packages and ain't have nothing else to do.

"Let's make some kool-aid pickles." JJ said getting up.

"Y'all two can do that i'm in pain." Mia said waving her off.

I got up to get the pickles out the refrigerator and almost dropped the jar because someone was banging on my door.

"What the hell." I muttered.

"JJ get the door!" Mia loud ass whined.

"Bitch i'm getting it hold up." I said.

I reached in the cabinet and grabbed my pistol before seeing who was at the door.

"Malik why the fuck you beating on my door like the feds? The fuck is wrong witchu."

"Nigga are you crying?" JJ asked.

"That damn German Shepherd was chasing me." He breathed out.

"That's what you get. That dog was chasing Bam Bam the other day." I laughed.

"Somebody need to get that dog. Imma end up shooting that hoe." Malik mumbled sitting by Mimi.

"Anyways, what y'all doing?" He asked putting his feet on my table.

"Get yo stanking ass feet down." I said smacking his feet off.

"Finna make kool-aid pickles." JJ said from the kitchen.

I walked back and got ready to cut the pickles up.

- 30 minutes later -

"Hell nah y'all was cheating!" I complained.

"No you just ass at this game. And obviously dancing." Mia snickered from the couch.

"You shut up and continue bleeding from yo coochie." I pointed at her.

"Suck my dick!"

"Choke on air." I laughed.

"Drink bleach." She said flipping me off.