𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 20 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|

"The fuck you mean when you and the baby die? Ta'Mia you really pissing me off talking like that." He followed me.

"Those pills in there are addictive, meaning I'm going to want to take more than it says I take them, meaning if I overdose I die. You get it now?" I asked him.

"You really being dramatic and not seeing my point. Let somebody take care of you and stop tryna run them away thinking you independent. Yo ass ain't gone survive a day without me."

"Okay Sekani, that right there? That's my point. Even before I met you I was doing fine. Please don't think just because I'm having yo child and I love you means imma die if you not with me." I told him.

"So since you want that condo so bad, what you gone do about yo mental hmm?" He crossed his arms.

"I have Lele, JJ, my mother, my brother, my grandmother, AND my supporters. I'll get help if I need it." I went back in the room so I could get dressed.

"You need it right now and you still refusing to take the medicine the doctors gave you."

"Aight." I nodded walking out of the closet and going into the bathroom.

"Mia watchu doing?"

"Since you want me to take this fucking medicine sooooo bad." I looked in the medicine cabinet grabbing the two pill bottles and opening them.

"Mia you only need one of them.." He saw me pouring the pills in my hand.

"Apparently not. Taking one is equivalent to taking the whole bottle." I shrugged getting some water in a cup.

i'm not taking all of these at once.. i'm just tryna see his reaction.

"Get that shit out yo fucking hands bro." He pushed my hands making the pills fall out of them.

"You so fucking dramatic and extra. And on top of that you selfish! All i'm tryna do is help you but you being fucking difficult. You wanna live by yoself, gone head. I quite frankly don't give a fuck nomo. Just don't be calling me when you having them suicidal thoughts." He walked out and I heard the room door slam shut.

I took a deep breath and put my clothes on already being done with this whole day.

~

"Happy birthday baby." My mom said giving me a hug.

"Thank you mommy." I smiled hugging her back.

"I told your uncle jimmy to stay at the house. He gets drunk too quick." She chuckled.

We took our seats and I sat beside Ty since my mom was gonna make us sit beside each other anyways.

"Where's Sekani at?" She asked.

"Yea he was supposed to walk you in." Star looked around.

The twins, Malik, Lele, JJ, and Bam Bam was here.

"He said he was gonna wait in the car." I told them not really wanting to talk about him.

I realized that I was being a bit dramatic but I felt like he was in the wrong for saying I wouldn't last a day without him.. Like does he know who I am?

"What's going on between you and Kani?" Ty whispered to me.

"We had a fight."

"Ohh my goshhhh y'all fought? Who won?" His dumbass asked.