𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 11, 2020 |

I heard my phone ringing waking me up out of my sleep making me groan.

"What?" I answered with attitude laced in my voice.

"Hurry up and get ready for the doctors appointment." Sekani said into the phone.

"Whatever." I mumbled hanging up.

It's been straight hell for me. I keep throwing up, my titties hurt like hell, and I get nauseous from the most smallest things.

I groaned getting up out of my bed and walked in my bathroom doing my hygiene.

While I was brushing my teeth, I looked in my body mirror i had in the bathroom and looked at my stomach.

my stomach looks fatter

"MIA YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" Ty yelled.

Seconds later, Kani came in the bathroom with me.

"Good morning." He smiled hugging me from behind.

I would usually blush, or smile but right now i'm highly fucking annoyed.

I bent down and spat out the toothpaste and Kani began dry humping me making me laugh a little bit.

"Ahhh I made you laugh." He smiled.

"Shut up. I'm still pissed at you." I stated putting my toothbrush up and walked back in my room.

"I said I was sorry. You want yo pussy ate or sum? Foot rubs?" He bargained.

I ignored him and went into my walk-in closet getting a pair of grey sweatpants and a yellow champion long sleeve shirt since it was cold outside.

"Mamas I'm sorry." I heard him say again and I silently chuckled.

I grabbed some yellow crocs and when I turned around, Sekani was right there. Like no space between us.

"Nigga back u-" I was cut off by him grabbing my throat and pushing me against the wall.

he knows i like it aggressive😍

"I've been dealing with your stank ass attitudes for damn near two weeks. We can be late for this appointment and I'll easily fuck yo walk up. Keep playing with me." He growled in my ear.

I clenched my legs together since fat ma was on Niagara falls down there.

"You keep on saying sorry but you ain't say sorry when you nutted in me. You ain't even ask if you could. I don't even see how I have all the fucking symptoms when I was on the pill." By now I was full on crying.

He removed his hand from my neck and wiped my tears but they kept falling.

"That was my bad. But in my defence, it was too good to pull out." He shrugged.

I scoffed and walked pass him with my clothes and shoes in my hands.

I placed them down on my bed and turned around to get Sekani the fuck out of my room.