𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧•

| 𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 |
| 21 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 20, 2020 |

warning ⚠️: gruesome content ahead

"And turn yo big ass around and get the fuck back to yo fuckin seat. The fuck is wrong witcho ashy ass." Mimi mumbled scrolling through tiktok.

Bam, Malik's sisters, basically everyone was here at Mia's house hanging out.

"Hey what exactly did you do to Jaden?" Lele asked.

The only person I told was Mia and I didn't have to say anything to Malik and Domo cause they were there with me.

Everyone else knew I killed Jaden they just didn't know how.

"Yea what did you do. Actually turn the tv off. Let's hear a storytime from Sekani." JJ smirked.

Mia got the remote and turned it off and everybody got quiet and put there full attention on me.

"Who said I was gone say something." I mugged her.

"Come on manneee. We wanna know how you caught ole dude slackin." Bam said.

"Nope." I said.

"You make me sick." Lele mumbled turning back around.

"Take some medicine." I shrugged getting on my phone.

| 𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 |

flashback to the night Mia was in the hospital:

After Sekani saw that Mia was sleep, he slowly got up and walked out of the hospital room.

He dialed Malik's number and he picked up immediately.

"Where y'all at?"

"At the trap. Hurry up my trigger finger itching." Malik said.

In the background, Sekani could hear Jaden's screams and he smirked.

"Don't do too much damage. Wait till I get there." He ordered hanging up.

When he got to the trap, he dapped up his security guards then seen everybody else working.

He walked downstairs into the basement where he would take his victims and brutally kill them.

Sekani is a little messed up in the head.

He got it from his father but Sekani's was worse.

When Sekani got mad, it was almost impossible to calm down. His mother was the only one that would be able to calm him down.

He doesn't think clearly when he's angry, so he stayed away from people the best he could while he was in school.

One time, a boy was bullying him on a daily basis and when Sekani got sick of it, he almost beat the boy to death.