𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞•

| 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 |

a/n: if you mfs don't spam or comment at all, i'm not updating till june

"Hey where did Mia go?" Lele looked around outside and seen JJ's car door still open.

"Uhh.. What the hell??" JJ frowned trying to call her but the call went straight to voicemail.

"Lemme try." Lele hurried and tried calling Mia on her phone but it did the same thing.

JJ went and dialed Sekani's number to see if he knew where she was.

"Wassup?"

"You know where Mia is?" She rushed out.

She was thinking of the worst and praying that it wasn't true.

"Nah I thought she was with y'all." He frowned getting up and going to his office.

He pulled up Mia's location from her ring and saw that the little dot thingy was moving.

"I think she got kidnapped." Kani stated rushing to put shoes on.

"What?!"

"Call Malik and tell him to meet me at the trap, bring Lele home and come to the trap. Aight?" He instructed already in his car.

"Okay." She nodded.

She hung up and was trying her best not to have a panic attack.

"JJ what's wrong? Where's Mimi?" Lele asked concerned.

"Cmon we gotta go." JJ hurried and grabbed her purse.

Good thing they didn't order yet because if they did, Lele was gonna take the food with her anyways.

They got to her car and drove off.

Meanwhile, Kani was at the trap. Some were surprised to see him there considering the fact that he hasn't been there since last year.

"Wassup Key, what you doing here?" A dude named Kai asked.

"Equipment." He kept it short going to the second floor grabbing all of the guns and bullet-proof vests he could.

"You need help?" Kai asked seeing him rushing and struggling.

"Yea, get everybody in here." He decided that he would need some backup. He didn't know how many people were working for Mia's dad.

"MIA GOT KIDNAPPED?!" Lele yelled wobbling in the room Kani was in.

"JJ I told you to leave her at home!" Kani stressed.

"I tried to! But she wasn't having it." JJ told him.

"Mia got kidnapped?" Malik walked in.

"Yes she got kidnapped now stop asking fucking questions and take a seat!" By now, he was on edge. He was worried, angry, but most of all scared of what would happen to his potential wife and child.

Everyone knew not to piss Sekani off because when he's pissed, he doesn't care what he does or who he hurts.

Everyone now started to come in and knew not to speak unless spoken to. Well, at least most of them did.

"Aight, imma need everyone to grab their guns, bullet-proof vests, allat shit." He instructed loading his guns.

"And what are we doing this for?" A dude named Jason asked.

"You questioning me?" Kani asked with the calmest voice.

Malik knew what was about to happen so he got closer to Sekani just in case he did something stupid.