𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 13, 2020 |

a/n: s.i.p. king von 🖤

"JJ you see how much orders we getting from around the country? This shit is crazy." I said in awe looking at the website.

"Yea we actually growing. I told you selling more clothes with my art work was gone pay off. Chris and Debo actually want us to customize some jackets for them." JJ informed me.

"Chris and Debo? The dubsmash Chris and Debo?"

"Nah who else." She gave me a look.

"Excuse me." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"In a few more months, we finna be famous and shit." JJ chuckled.

"We finna be shitting on all of these hoesssss!" I laughed sticking my tongue out.

"Purrr!" She laughed.

I heard a knock at the front door so I slipped my house shoes on and walked out of my mini office.

"WHO IS IT?!" I yelled.

"The FBI."

My eyes widened hearing that familiar voice and I hurried and unlocked the door.

"TWIN NEMMMMMM!!!" I yelled excitedly jumping on him.

"Hey sisterrrr." He laughed hugging me back.

"I thought you was coming for halloween." I stated getting off of him letting him step inside so he could get his bags in.

"I was but they told everybody to go home cause somebody caught corona." He explained putting his stuff down.

"Is that Ty?" I heard JJ say coming down the stairs.

"CUZZOOOOO!" She laughed rushing downstairs hugging him.

"Damn. Y'all mfs still got a big ass forehead." He chuckled shaking his head.

"Boy shut up." JJ laughed playfully pushing him.

"Where everybody else at? I'm surprised I ain't seen Lele loud ass yet since y'all always together."

"She's on some trip with her mom." I explained.

He nodded and sat down on the couch.

"The guest room is upstairs by my room if you wanna put your stuff away."

"Aight. Imma gone head and go up there now cause i'm tired." He yawned standing up.

I nodded and went into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

"How you and Sekani been?" JJ asked sitting at the island.

"Great. I actually met his lil sister a few days ago. She loud but funny as hell." I laughed.

"Sounds like Lele." JJ chuckled.

"You know Khia went missing right? The one from high school."

"Damn for real? That's kinda tuff." I shrugged sitting down next to her.

"Mimi you wrong." She laughed.

"Just speaking how I feel."

| 𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 |
| 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 |