𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 13, 2020 |

"The baddest bitch is back in the building!" I heard coming from the front door.

"Go back out." Kani said making me playfully slap his chest.

"What?"

"Stop being mean." I chuckled getting up to give Lele a hug.

But before I could even reach my arms out, Malik fat ass pushed me out the way to hug her.

"Damn Malik." I mugged pushing him off her since he wanted to push people.

"Don't be mad at me cause I got all this ass." He said rubbing his butt making me laugh.

"Malik you sweet as hell." Kani mumbled.

"Anyways, how was it with your mom?" I asked finally getting my hug.

"Cool I guess. I was supposed to go back last month but she needed help with something for her job. And guess who's father my mom went on a date with?" She explained.

"Who?"

"Malik's." She gagged.

"Thank God my mom couldn't stand him though. She said that was the worst date she's ever been on." She added.

"Uh oh." I heard Kani mumble looking at his phone.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Look at the shaderoom." He smirked.

I pulled my phone out getting on instagram and the first thing I saw was some video with Ken with some other woman.

"Oh my God..." Lele mumbled.

"All these females finna be tripping now." I laughed.

"NO KEN WHYYY?!" Lele yelled dramatically.

"It's okay Le'Ana." I said trying not to laugh.

"We depended on them now what we gone do?" She pouted plopping down on the couch.

"I don't know who 'we' is but it sure ain't me. Ion know why people watch youtube couples for entertainment." I stated sitting back down next to Sekani.

"Well I necessarily didn't watch them but they was the only couple not having problems and stuff. Now where was you when I was gone?" She asked turning to Malik.

"Here. Where else would I be?" He asked confused.

"If you tryna accuse him of cheating, that nigga wasn't doing nothing but third-wheeling and being babysat by Mia." Sekani said poking at my stomach.

"Negro stop poking my stomach."

"It's so soft and squishy." He laughed.

"Okay now leave me lone." I mumbled.

"Y'all relationship so cute." Malik cooed.

"Okay now leave us alone and tend to yo relationship." Sekani said shooing him off grabbing me so I could straddle him.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice. FINNA GET SOME PUTHYYYY!" He yelled dragging Lele along with him out the door.

"Kani why you don't be hanging with yo homeboys?" I asked curiously.

"What homeboys?" He asked picking at my lashes.

"Stop. And don't you got Domo?" I asked.

"You tryna kick me out ya house?" He chuckled pulling my lashes off.