𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫•

| 𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 |
| 21 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 12, 2020 |

a/n: kaitlyn in the mm

"And then she was like 'Fuck you and your weak ass pull out game'." I explained to my moms.

"Kani, I don't blame that girl. Same way yo daddy trapped me- twice." She rolled her eyes.

"Except I was the blessing." Kaitlyn said from the kitchen.

"Negative." I said back making my mom laugh.

"I knew that child was pregnant when I was dreaming bout a fish."

"A few weeks ago, I gave her a promise ring but she doesn't know that it has a tracker in it." I mumbled the last part.

"Boy what? Why would you put a damn tracker in her ring?" She asked hitting me upside the head.

"Because her father talking bout some he wanna meet her and talk to her somewhere." I explained rubbing my head.

"I pray for you and that child. Cause you are too overprotective." She shook her head going into the kitchen.

I followed her and sat at the island.

"I'm not overprotective it's just- I wanna keep her safe." I shrugged.

"Keep her safe from what Kani?" She asked.

"Her father. He was supposed to be dead but he isn't and she has a feeling that he's going to hurt her."

"Why would- Q?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah... How you know him?" I side eyed her.

"Everybody in Brooklyn knew that man. He had niggas wanting to be him and hoes wanting to be with him." She shook her head stirring something up in the pot.

"Kinda like me?" I smiled.

"Yeah but I think he was mental." She said.

"What you mean by mental?" I asked confused.

"Someone said that he had Intermittent explosive disorder." She explained.

"Ain't that like a anger disorder?"

"Yeah. Kinda like what you got." She pointed.

I didn't necessarily have a disorder but I did have an anger problem.

"Well I wouldn't call it a disorder since the doctors never said anything about it." I shrugged.

"I think you should get it checked out anyways. You and Mia because it is genetic."

shit

"So you telling me everything's been going good?" I asked my security guard.

"Yeah. The strippers are complaining about the break room tho." He explained.

I drove up here to see what was happening at the strip club since I haven't been here in a long time.