𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧•

𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 7𝐓𝐇, 2020 |

a/n: like i said in the last chapter, don't be a ghost reader so gone head and comment🥰

flashback~

"Ty give me my DS backkkk." 9 year old, Mia whined.

"No. Let me finish my naruto game." He said taking her Hannah Montana game out of the game slot and putting his in.

"You make my ass itch." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"OKAY Q GET AWAY FROM ME!" They heard their mother scream from downstairs.

Their parents did this on a daily basis.

They heard glass shatter followed by a loud thud.

Mia went to go downstairs but Ty stopped her.

"Just stay right here. I don't want you to get hurt." Ty said.

"But what if mommy is hurt? We gotta do something." She said slowly going downstairs.

Ty was right behind her but instead of going downstairs, he sat down at the top of the stairs and peeked around the corner.

Mia stopped in her tracks when she seen her father beating viciously on her mother.

"PLEASE STOP!" Na'lia, Mia and Ty's mother pleaded.

But Q wasn't hearing none of that.

Whatever Na'lia said, pissed him off.

"STOP HITTING MY MOMMY!" Mia screamed.

Ty ran down the stairs to see what was going on and was shocked by what he was seeing.

He ran to the couch and got the gun from under it handing it to Mia.

"Hit him with it." He told her.

She nodded and was about to hit him but Q looked back and acted too quick back handing her, which caused Mia flying back, pulling the trigger that went straight into her father's chest which caused blood to splatter on Ty, Mia, and mostly Na'lia.

Q dropped an unconscious Na'lia on the ground and fell to the floor.

"Oh my god." Mia said in a shaky voice.

For a 9 year old, this was very traumatizing to see.

"Ta'Mia come here. Ty call the your uncle Jimmy." Na'lia said barely above a whisper.

She had woken up from the loud noise, scared that one or both of her kids got shot.

Ty ran to the house phone and dialed his uncle's number.

Jimmy was Na'lia's brother and also a father figure to both Mia and Ty'lell.

Mia slowly walked towards her mother, still in shock by what just happened.