𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱•

| 𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 14, 2020 |

"Ma I told you once and imma tell you again, stop doing this bullshit! This ain't doing nothing but killing you and you know this!" I stressed out holding the needles in my hands.

She's been doing this shit ever since my dad died.

She sells her body for drugs and I always have to be the one to pick up her messes when she passes out.

The only reason I moved out of this house was because she did the unthinkable and tried to make me have sex with the men coming in and out of her house for money.

"Jaya you know I need it to calm my nerves. I- I need to be numb." She mumbled rubbing at her nose.

"You don't need shit but help and rehab. I'm tired of finding you half dead every time I come over here!" I yelled.

I was beyond pissed.

"NO ONE TOLD YOU TO HELP ME! I DIDN'T ASK FOR SHIT!" She shouted.

"I'm doing this because I love you. I'm doing this because I'm not trying to lose my mother when I already lost dad. You sound really fucking selfish- No scratch that you ARE selfish for doing this bullshit!" I said as my eyes pooled with tears.

"You think I wanna see you in pain and suffering like this?" I added .

"Imma stop baby. I am I promise." She sighed trying to hug me but I moved out the way.

"You said that the last time. I left some food in the fridge for you." I sniffed getting ready to leave.

"Wait."

I turned around and waited for what she had to say.

"I love you." Her voice cracked.

"I love you too." I muttered walking out of the house and to my car.

Once I got in, I checked my phone to see 11 missed calls from Domo and scrunched my face up confused.

I decided to call him back to see what the hell he wanted.

"The hell you want?"

"Your uncle says hi." He said and I could tell he was smirking on the other end.

Before I could say anything back, he hung up.

"He ain't even met my family yet so how the hell..." I mumbled starting my car up.

Once I was down the street, I called Mia to see when we could meet up with this lady that wanted to take pictures of us in our clothes from our website.

She picked up on the third ring and answered.

"Yurrr!"

"Aye when we supposed to meet with this lady?" I asked stopping at a red light.

"She said something bout the 19th but let me check real quick." I heard shuffling on the other end.

"Tell me why Domo just called me talm bout some 'yOuR unCLe sAyS hI'." I mimicked his voice making Mia laugh on the other end.

"That makes zero fucking sense. Like he ain't even meet your family yet besides me." She said.

"Right." I chuckled.

"Ty'Lell I swear if you having random bitches in my house- WHY THE HELL IS THERE NASTY ASS PANTIES IN MY LIVING ROOM?!" She yelled.

"Chill out mimi cause they might be yours." He chuckled.