𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

| 𝐋𝐄'𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 |
|19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 |
| 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 |

After my mom left, I rushed inside my room and called Malik.

"Wasspoppin bae." He answered almost immediately.

"Uh why is your dad taking my mom on a date?! Do they not know we together?" I rushed out.

"Ew that's nasty. Imagine if they get married... Step-bro bangs step-sis." He laughed.

"Malik i'm serious what if they actually like each other?"

"Calm down stinka imma talk to him." He said.

"Okay." I breathed out.

"But I don't really have a problem with the step bro and step sis thing tho." He joked.

"Bye Malik." I rolled my eyes hanging up.

He called back and I decided to answer on the last ring to be petty.

"Girl get fucked up! Don't hang up on me." He said and I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

"I'll do it again." I stated trying not to laugh.

"You want me to fuck yo walk up don't you?" He asked with base in his voice.

"Damn calm down. Maybe I do but just calm." I laughed.

"What I thought. But whe-" I hung up on him busting out laughing.

i know i'm in trouble when i get back

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 |

"I feel like shit ma. Do I have to come today?" I groaned.

"Yes you have to come today cause I ain't seen you in forever. That's exactly what you get too."

"Aight ma. I'm on my way." I sighed hanging up.

all i wanted to do was lay in my bed and cry watching rom-coms

I grabbed my keys off the table and got in my car driving off towards my mom house.

"MA OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled banging on it.

She snatched the door open mugging me.

"Do that shit again and you ain't gone be have no hands to be banging on nothing." She said through gritted teeth pulling me inside.

"Sorry. Momma I don't feel good." I whined plopping down on the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"You know when you told me to not tell anybody else? On that night." I mumbled the last part.

"Yea... Did you tell anyone?" She asked taking a seat next to me.

"No but I feel like I need to." I huffed.

"It's that boy ain't it?"

"Yea. I don't want him to keep thinking my dad got magically shot. Cause I know he's going to want to know more." I sighed.

"Well if you trust him enough, then I feel like you should tell him. Did you tell Lele and Jaya?" She asked.

"I feel like Jaya knows already but I haven't told Lele yet."

"Well it's up to you who you tell and trust but be careful." She said getting up.

"D- do you think he's dead?" I asked nervously.