𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 18, 2021 |

a/n: TW!!!

"Bae you good?" Kani came in and saw me crying.

"I thought I locked the door." I mumbled wiping my tears.

"What you crying for?"

"Don't laugh at me but.. Today is the day one of my favorite rappers died. But it's not only about his death, it's just this day period." I explained.

"You talking about X?" He asked sitting on the bed next to me.

"Yeah. Today was the day I got taken away to that facility. And him dying didn't make my day any better. He was my escape from the real world.. His lyrics spoke to me spiritually and mentally." I vented.

"I thought you got sent away at 9?"

"I did but they sent me back thinking I got better. When in reality, they were the ones that messed me up."

"Oh.. Well I know he's in a better place now. And his body is the only thing that's dead, his energy will live on forever." He told me.

"You always know what to say." I smiled hugging him.

"Question, why you ain't let me kill ole dude?" He asked rubbing tiny circles in my back.

"Cause at the end of the day that's still my father. You know what happened when I actually thought he was dead."

"Yea but.. The nigga is annoying." He groaned.

"He's where he's supposed to be now."

~

"Yo birthday tomorrow bitchhhh!" Malik walked in and said.

"Malik you gone leave me out here?!" I heard Lele yell.

I don't know why but today I wasn't feeling too much of anything. I honestly wanted to lay in bed, eat, and watch shows from my childhood.

"Whoops."

Lele wobbled in with bags on her arms and I looked at Malik like he was stupid.

"You let her carry them bags and she pregnant foo?" I asked him.

"I tried to help her but she was like dOn'T heLp mE i GOt iT." He mocked her.

"Anyways, where we going on ya birthday girly?"

"I don't even know. I don't feel like doing anything." I told him honestly.

"Bae we gotta do sum, it's ya 20th birthday." Kani walked out of the kitchen eating some grapes.

"You guys could do something. I'm tired."

mentally and physically

Kani must've noticed my face and put down his bowl of grapes walking over to me.

"Mamas you good?" He mumbled.

"I don't know. I'm gonna be in the bathroom." I told him getting off of the couch.

I walked in the bathroom to throw some water on my face and seen red purplish bags under my eyes, my hair was frizzy, and my eyes looked like I just got done crying for three days straight.