𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞•

| 𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 |
|21|
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 3𝐑𝐃, 2020 |

"Told y'all niggas he was gone whoop y'all ass." Malik said as I picked up all the money I won from the dice game.

"Malik shut the hell up. You ain't say shit." One of my niggas, Domo said.

"Cry baby cry baby, suck ya mama titties." He sung sticking his tongue out.

"Malik shut up." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Bye cause all the flavors y'all could've chose, y'all chose to be salty." He mumbled walking inside the trap.

"Aight I'm gone." I announced dapping up Domo and some more niggas that was playing the dice game.

I walked to my all black 2019 Mercedes Benz and unlocked the doors before getting in.

I called Kayla to let her know I was on my way to the barbershop.

Kayla is my 19 year old little cousin that worked at the barbershop cause her mom told her that she had to get a job.

"Aye I'm on my way." I said before hanging up.

"Quick to snatch yo' ugly ass off the streets, so fuck peace." I mumbled, rapping along to 'Hit 'em up'.

A few minutes later, I arrived at the barber shop and parked in my designated spot right in front of the doors.

"Sup boss." One of my workers, John said while cutting a client's head.

"Wassam. Everything going good?" I asked checking the cabinets to see if I had to put any more supplies in there.

"Yeah. Business going good as usual. You gotta tell Kayla to stop bringing her niggas up to the shop though. She know we don't fuck with the north side." John said.

I nodded my head and made a mental note to talk to her.

"Hey boss." One of my least favorite female workers, Khia, said giving me a seductive look.

"Girl shut the hell up. Burnt ass." Kayla said coming from around the back.

Khia rolled her eyes and focused back on her client's hair she was doing.

"Hush mode." Bam bam said making me chuckle.

shorty was decent looking, it's just the fact that ion fuck none of my employees. she's also been passed around by damn near every nigga in Brooklyn.

"Treesh." I mumbled walking past her.

I walked into the back where my office was to do a couple of things before heading back into the front.

Khia ran past me and into the bathroom closing the door and I heard her throwing up.

"Who in the hell would wanna fuck that raw." I mumbled walking out the shop and to my car.

"Look all I'm saying is, if Whitney would've took her a shower, she wouldn't be dead." Malik dumbass said.

"Listen dumbass, she was using crack. She still would've been dead even if she did take a shower. Prolly would've tripped over her foot and fell busting her head." Domo shrugged taking a pull from his blunt before passing it to Malik.

"Whatever."

It was quiet for a while which I enjoyed before Malik had to say something.

"Aye if Rod Wave and Fantasia make a song together, I might just kill myself."