𝐭𝐰𝐨•

𝐓𝐀'𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 2𝐍𝐃, 2020 |

"Hey Mr. Charlie." I waved as I walked into the gas station.

"Hey Ms. Mia. How ya granny doing?" He asked putting some stuff up behind the counter.

Mr. Charlie was the owner of this gas station. I've known him since I was a little kid. Hell all the kids in the hood knew him.

"She's doing good." I said grabbing some hot puffs and a gatorade.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yup."

I put my stuff on the counter before paying for my gas and my snacks and leaving out.

"Hey Miaaaaaa." Someone said.

I turned around and seen that it was my favorite crackhead that hanged around here.

"Hey Willy." I laughed.

He gave me a cheesy smile before getting back on his bike.

Right now I was in my old hood I used to stay at before I moved out.

I put the pump back before getting back in my 2018 white honda heading to my granny's house.

Once I got there, I got out the car walking up to her door.

"HEY MIA!" I heard from behind me followed by footsteps.

I turned around and smiled once I saw Bam Bam.

"Hey Bam Bam." I smiled hugging him.

Bam Bam was a kid in the neighborhood that everybody knew. Before I moved out my granny's house, he used to stay being at our house.

He's like my lil brother I never had.

"What you been doing lately?" I asked while knocking on the door.

"Besides finishing school for the year, I been working at that barbershop down the street." He said.

The door opened and I smiled at the sight of my granny.

She was a spitting image of me only a little darker and more wrinkles.

"Hey granny." I smiled hugging her.

"Hey baby."

"Ouu what you cooking in here?" Bam asked walking in after me making me laugh.

"Don't touch my pots boy! Go wash them hands." She instructed.

"Smell like collard greens and neck bones." I said smiling taking in every scent.

"Yup. I'm cooking collard greens, cornbread, purple hull peas, neck bones, and macaroni." She said going back into the kitchen.

Bam Bam came back into the living room sitting beside me.

"So when can I come to yo place?" He asked turning the tv on.