𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭•

| 𝐒𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐙𝐀'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 |
| 21|
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 13, 2020 |

"Aye all you gotta do is go by the nigga house and shoot it up." My pops said over the phone.

"Nah I told you imma pass up on that. I gotta see what's going on at this strip club." I explained to him for the third time.

Nigga was really starting to get on my nerves.

"You soft just like yo momma. You know you'n gotta be bitching all the time. Just shoot up this nigga hou-" I cut him off by hanging up.

He's always been bugging and calling me when he wants me to do something.

When he retired I thought he would be done with this shit but I guess not.

Right now I was in my car on my way to the strip club I owned to see what the problem was.

One of my security guards said they found some footage of someone trying to get in.

30 minutes later, I got there and entered the building seeing the strippers and some of the bartenders giving me lustful stares.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Nothing new.

"So what's been going on?" I asked Robin, my security guard that was standing by my office door.

I unlocked my office and went to my chair behind my desk while Robin sat in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"I didn't get to see his face that much but he broke one of the alarms trying to get in. And he left this." He said giving me a note.

I opened it and read it.

the fuck?

"Aight. Thank you for telling me." I said getting up stuffing the note in my back pocket.

imma take it to the trap to figure out who wrote this note.

•••

"Hey bestie." Mia cheesed getting in the passenger seat.

"Bestie? When that happened?" I asked playfully.

"Boy shut up." She chuckled getting on her phone.

We've gotten close over the past few weeks. To say she was fun as hell to be around was an understatement.

I was taking Mia out to lunch since she wanted to hang out.

I didn't have a problem with it considering I ain't have nothing else to do today.

"Put ya seat belt on." I said.

"If I put mines on, you gotta put yours on."

"Girl ion need a seat belt. Just put yours on." I fussed, backing out of the driveway.

She put hers on before reaching over to me and putting mines on for me.

"Yo ass could fly out that damn window. You don't watch commercials foo?" She asked mugging me.

"I been good all this time. Ain't nun gone change." I shrugged.

"You don't know that. Yo life could be easily snatched away from you." She preached.