𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|

| 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 |

I knocked on JJ's door and stood there for a few minutes before she finally opened the door.

"Thank god you here." Chris breathed out.

"Nigga why you look like you been sweating?" I chuckled giving him the jackets.

"I been trying to keep them two apart." He nodded towards JJ and Debo.

I seen that Debo had his face scrunched up and was bleeding above his eyebrow.

"Oh lord Jaya what you do?" I asked seeing her glaring at Debo.

"He came up in my crib acting like he ran shit and I wasn't going for it so, I grabbed my knife since Chris told me to put the gun down and threw it at Debo." She shrugged picking at her nails.

"No I took the gun from you." Chris corrected.

"Almost got shot too." He mumbled plopping down on the couch.

"Jaya you need anger management classes." I shook my head.

"No I don't. Niggas just need to know not to play with me that's all." She stated going into her kitchen.

I shook my head deciding to sit down on the couch next to Chris but not too close since he looked like he was finna pass out.

I sat back and thought about what happened earlier and I swear he snatched my soul.

If that was just head then I wondered what the dick must be lik-

"Mia say wassup." Chris said putting his phone in my face cutting me from my thoughts.

I seen that he was on live and mentally rolled my eyes.

now people gone think we dating

"Hey." I fake smiled.

"So like I was saying, Debo got his ass beat by Mia's cousin. And now he mad as hell." He laughed turning the camera to Debo who was still looking pissed off.

"Shut the hell up." Debo mumbled.

"Star said you gotta big ass knot on ya head." Chris chuckled touching Debo's forehead.

"How y'all know Star?" I asked.

"Her and Sky famous on Instagram. Yeen know that?"

"Hell naw. I only know them cause they my brother's lil sisters." I said referring to Malik.

My phone buzzed and I looked down seeing Ty'Lell texted me.

twinny twin twinnn💞: how you gone leave me at yo house😕 oh and by the way, you sound like michael jackson when you moan.

I laughed at his text and decided to text him back instead of leaving him on read.

-you a whole weirdo listening to me🙄 but anyways, there's ravioli in the cabinets if you're hungry

twinny twin twinnn💞: i don't want no ravioli nigga

-oh well😙

Somebody knocked on the door and Jaya went to open it.

"Twins what y'all doing here?" She asked giving them hugs.