𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 17, 2020 |

"I'll jump off a plane, target on my chest for you." I heard someone sing lowly.

I woke up to see I was laying on Sekani's chest.

I slowly got up and stretched.

"How you sleep?" Sekani asked taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Good. Really good." I nodded.

It's weird because the last time I ever slept this good was when I cried myself to sleep the night I killed my dad.

After that night, i've had trouble sleeping naturally. So I just take melatonin.

But being up under Sekani's touch just made me relax and feel warm inside.

"Get dressed cause we going onna date." He smiled pecking my forehead before getting up.

"Oh for real? Since when do bestfriends go out on dates?" I chuckled.

"Girl you don't even know where we going. Can I use ya shower?" He asked.

"Yea. The towels are in the cabinet in the sink."

He nodded and headed towards my bathroom and soon I heard the water running.

I checked the time to see it was 1 in the afternoon.

damn

"I'm coming in." I said knocking on the door while slowly pushing it open.

The bathroom was foggy as hell.

"You tryna get some dick?" He joked.

"Boy hell nah." I chuckled.

He was already in the shower and I thank god that the glass was foggy so I couldn't really see him that much.

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth.

I noticed Sekani was humming some song and he sounded really good.

"Sekani you know how to sing?!" I asked kind of shocked.

I knew I heard singing while I was sleep.

"No." He quickly lied.

I spat out the mouthwash before grabbing my face towel.

"Sekani stop lying. You sound good as hell." I told him truthfully.

"I know." He said and I could tell he was smirking.

I chuckled and got through with my hygiene then walked back in my room and waited for Sekani to get out.

While I was doing that, I checked my DM's to see if anyone messaged me about business inquires.

Sekani walked out with the towel hanging dangerously low and water dripping from his body.

goootttaaaa hop on that reealll soon-

"Mia." Sekani said snapping me out of my trance.

"Huh?"

"I'm finna go get dressed downstairs." He laughed showing his pearly whites.