𝐭𝐞𝐧•

| 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 |
| 19 |
| 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊📍|
| 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 3, 2020 |

"Okay so the fourth of July is tomorrow and I was thinking about having a sale and-" I was cut off by my phone dinging signalling I had a text.

momma💙: gorl why you ain't been calling me🤨 my phone breaks and when I get it fixed, YO ASS AIN'T CALLED ONCE.

I laughed at her text and texted back.

-i'm sorry momma i been working a lot😭

momma💙: sorry ass excuse🙄 anyways, call me when you get time or i'm coming up there and whooping yo ass💖

"Who was that? Sekani?" Lele smirked.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes laughing.

"Girl no. That was my momma."

"Is she gone have that cookout she always be having? Cause ha food be bussing." Lele said rubbing her stomach.

"Ion know. Imma ask her when I call her." I shrugged.

Me and my mom were like best friends. I could talk to her about any and everything almost.

I didn't want to tell her about the Jaden situation simply because I didn't like to talk about it even though Sekani always tries to bring it up.

He says he wants to know the full story of me and Jaden and I'm just not ready to talk to him about that.

I got released from the hospital yesterday and all the doctors said was put some cream on my bruises and cuts and i'll be good.

They did prescribe some pain medication for my head though.

"Well JJ finna come by and pick us up so we can go shopping for our outfits." Lele said.

"And you better not look like no damn flag either." I said looking at Lele.

"Girl fuck you." She laughed.

"Just got threw eating like a bad bitch shouulldddd!" I heard coming from downstairs.

how do this nigga keep getting in my house?

I got up and walked downstairs to see Malik fixing him a sandwich.

"Malik how you get in this time?" I asked.

He looked up at me with a butter knife in his hand and pointed it at me.

"You in my business? Yea. Don't do dat." He said making Lele laugh while she was walking downstairs.

"You in my house? Yea. Get out." I shot back pointing towards the door.

"Mia you know i'm just playing." He laughed trying to hug me.

"Aht aht get off." I said smacking his hands.

"Salty ass. Giving off very much dry coochie energy ma'am." He said continuing to make his sandwich.

"Malik sit down." I laughed at him.

"Where y'all finna go? I just got here." He said seeing we had our shoes on and I had my house key.