24

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Todoroki's POV

I look at the time just to realize it's seven. Man I haven't eaten yet.

"Hey Midoriya have you eaten dinner yet?" I ask to see if maybe he was hungry to.

"Oh... umm no I haven't but it's fine I'm not really all that hungry anyway" he tried to laugh off but I could tell something more was off.

"You need to eat besides I haven't eaten yet either so I'll just make something for the both of us" I say as I make my way to the kitchen.

"O-oh ok... I guess.." I heard him say quietly. It sounded so dejected like he was disappointed to eat or something. I decided to make soba because it's my specialty and I'm gonna make sure it's good enough for Izuku!

I finished up and walked out with Midoriya's food to see him throwing an invisible dart. I chuckle a bit at this and it grabbed his attention. He looks over to see me and his face go's all red.

"No don't mind me, please continue" I chuckle and his face gets even reder than before. I walk over and set the food in front of him. He looks at it funny and I worry maybe he doesn't like soba... dammit I should have asked!!

No one's POV

"Is soba not to your liking? I can make you something different" the bi haired boy asked concerned that the other boy was unhappy with it.

"N-no! It's fine.... it's really nice actually.... I haven't had something home cooked in a while, moms been really busy so I've been having instant foods instead...." the greenette softly giggled. That was the truth well half the truth.... Midoriya had actually stopped eating. He was tired of instant food and upset that he couldn't make anything but he didn't want to say anything, afraid to be to much of a bother. He looked down at the food it looked really good but he had only eaten very small snacks for the past two weeks and he wasn't sure he could stomach an entire meal. Two weeks may not seem that long but his body already adjusted its self to be used to little or no food.

          Riya
                     Ku
                               Izu

"Izuku!" Todoroki had called Midoriya's name several times but he seemed to be deep in thought. Finally he touched Midoriya's shoulder which seemed to have brake him out of his thoughts.

"Y-yes?" He asked turning to Todoroki.

"Are you ok? You were pretty distracted there for a second" the taller male said with his hand still on Midoriya's shoulder.

"Yeah! I'm fine just thinking, how about we eat?" Midoriya said trying to chang the subject. Todoroki just nodded and the two ate in a comfortable silence.

"Why were you pretending to throw a dart?" Todoroki asked out of the blue.

"Oh.... well when I was with the league they would always leave to go do villainous things. I was by myself with no much to do other than cook and clean. They had a dartboard everyone would always play so when they were on missions I would practice" the greenette said a little embarrassed.

"I see......... did..... did you like it there?" Todoroki asked as he noticed that Midoriya spoke kindly about the members of the league and seemed to like to tell stories of the stupid things they would do. Todoroki was also a bit jealous that Izuku got to play darts with Toga.

"To be honest I don't know..." the shorter boy answered. He knew they were bad people and he will has nightmares of being tortured, but he couldn't help but care about them.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked worried that Midoriya might want to go back to them.

"Well..... I liked the atmosphere..... it felt very freeing like I could say or do anything and no one would judge me......" Midoriya continues "but..... I missed all of you..... and I was scared... it was more like a hangout place than a home...." The greenette said quietly hands neatly folded in his lap.

"Midoriya..... I won't judge you, I want you to know that you can say or do anything around me" Todoroki said this in a sweet and loving tone and just by looking in his eyes Midoriya knew he wasn't lying.

"Thank you" Izuku said quietly with a curt smile and a light blush.

The two of them turned on a movie. They watched it contently just enjoying each other's company. About half way though the movie Todoroki felt something touch his shoulder. He looked over to see a now sleeping Midoriya. He pulled a blanket over the small boy to make sure he was comfortable. The bi haired boy looked back at the TV to finish the movie. After the movie was over, the taller boy was sill not quite tired yet so he decided to scroll though social media. At around eleven thirty me felt Midoriya start to shift. Todoroki looked down at the boy who seemed to be having a nightmare.

⚠️torture/panic attack⚠️
Midoriya's POV/italicized is the nightmare/

"So~ how about you tell us all about UA?"  Came the raspy voice of shigaraki. He looked at me before reaching for my side and grabbed my side with all five fingers. I screamed as he laughed "just tell us and you don't have to die here!! They don't care about you!! And they aren't even coming to find you!!" He screamed. My side was badly disintegrated and bleeding out.

"I-I'm never.... gonna tell y-you anything!!" I huff out.

"Damn you!! Just tell us already!!" He yelled at me grabbing a knife and running it across my chest.

"IZUKU!!" I balt upright, tears streaming down my face as I begin to hyperventilate. I-I can't breathe!! My vision starts to blur and my chest tightens making it even harder for me to catch my breath. I feel arms wrap around me and I panic more. I-I'm trapped!! No no no no!! I can't be trapped again!! Then I hear something. Someone was calling my name.

"Izuku please listen! Just breathe with me! In 1 2 3 out 3 2 1" I try to do as he says. Slowly I get my breathing back to normal "that's it....." I started to cry not knowing what else to do. "Shh shhh it's ok I'm here.....just let it out.. I got you" Shoto whispers nice nothings in my ear as I continue to calm down from my panic attack and nightmare.

                1108 words

Soooooo I have another story idea. It's a Nomu Deku fanfic and I'm finished with the first two parts. Would y'all be interested in reading it if I posted it? It would be very slow updates until I finish this book (so don't worry about me stopping this one) I was just curious if you guys were interested🤷🏻‍♀️ anyway have a wonderful day/night!!