33

Midoriya's POV

"Midoriya, we still have paperwork and a few rules we need to lay out, do you mind?" Aizawa interrupted our conversation.

"Oh! Right sorry... Umm Toga come with me to get your new uniform and meet principal Nezu" I say happily.

"Midoriya you can't just bring Toga everywhere's with you. She at least has to have quirk cuffs" Aizawa said pulling out a shiny silver par. I looked at them remembering all the stupid shit those cuffs put me through.

"No"

"No? What do you mean no? She has to wear them for the school's safety" Aizawa said surprised because really this is the first time I've ever said no to an authority figure.

"First, if Himiko really wanted information or to kill someone she could do it with or without her quirk. Second, I wanted to do this as a way to help her. If even when she's here she's still treated like garbage then what's the point of being a hero or even a citizen for a people who will always treat you the Same? There isn't. And I'm not saying appropriate safety precautions shouldn't be taken I understand that but I would appreciate it if you stop treating her like she's a cornered animal" I say with an annoyed tone. How do you expect to help someone by treating the same as you did before?! I turn and grabbed a shocked Himiko's hand and pulled her out of the room. Everyone who was there was left in utter shock and I was pissed.

"I-Izuku.....? Did..... did you really mean it? You really truly believe I could become a hero?" She said with tears in her eye. I stop and look at her. My face softened from the angered scowl it once had.

"Of course Himiko..... I believe you can be an amazing hero if you really tried" I say softly with every ounce of truth in my body. "Now let's go!" I say wiping a tear from her cheek as I gently lead her to Nezu's office. We get to Nezu's office and I knocked twice before entering.

"Hello principal Nezu! I have Himiko with me!" I say excitedly as I enter.

"Ahh hello Midoriya, Miss Toga! It's wonderful to finally meet you! You know young Midoriya has only had nice things to say about you" Nezu said in his usual happy tone. "I'm excited to start this program and hope that we can make you feel comfortable"

"Thank you!! I'm really really really gonna try hard to do my best sir!!" Toga says enthusiastically.

"Yes I hope you do, Midoriya is really putting himself out there for you" Nezu says in a more serious tone. "If anything were to happen Midoriya has to take full responsibility for it. So I hope you know your actions will affect his life to?"

"I understand sir! I would never want anything to happen to Izu!!" She with a determination set in her eyes.

"Good!" Nezu turned to me "and you said there was another you wanted to talk to?"

"Yes! Dabi is eight teen but I think we could help him to! I just have to find him and try and convince him" I responded.

"Ha! Dabi loves you! I remember he said something about you being like the little brother he wished he could've protected! He'll do anything you ask him to. Especially now that your dating the peppermint boy!" The blond excitedly told me.

"You think so?" I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Absolutely!"

"Miss Toga?" Nezu asked "here is your uniform and I would like Midoriya so show you the girls dorm you will be staying in. As a precaution you will have a room to yourself" the mouse said handing Toga the girls outfit.

"Okie doki!" She said as she happily excepted the uniform. We said our goodbyes and I took Toga to the girls room she'll be staying in. She changed and we walked to the common room just chatting and catching up.

"M-Midoriya so it is true!!" I girl shrieked from behind me. I look to see Uraraka with wide eyes. "Aizawa had said so but I was sure if he was just messing with us or not" the brunette said shaking.

"Calm down Uraraka, Himiko isn't going to hurt anyone" I say calmly.

"You don't know that! And besides y-you didn't watch her put a knifepoint someone's throat and kidnap them!!" She yelled "we-we don't want you to g-get hurt again!" Uraraka started to cry.

"Uraraka....." I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "It's ok.... I'm not going anywhere...... so please just give Toga a chance" I say calmly rubbing Uraraka's back. "B-but what about Todoroki! She's going to ruin my ship!" What?

"Oh you don't have to worry about that!! I ship them to! And I'm lesbian!" Toga said happily. Uraraka looked a little uncomfortable but still decided to smile.

"Ok I'll give you a chance, but it you hurt Midoriya or any of my friends I'm coming after you" Uraraka said. Uraraka wished me luck and promptly left.

"How about we go back to my dorm and chill there?" I ask.

"Ok......." she says in a less than happy tone which is strange for Toga. I decide I'll wait until we are in my room to ask her about it. We walked to my room in a comfortable silence and surprisingly I don't see any of my friends on my way there.

"Hey are you ok? You seemed out of after meeting Uraraka." I ask as we enter my room.

"Are you sure you want me here...... I mean if I slip up then your going to get in trouble and everyone obviously doesn't want me here..." Himiko said in sad and dejected tone.

"Himiko Toga, I want you here. I want you to become your best self. Whether that means an amazing citizen or an admiral hero. I want you" I say holding her hands and looking her in the eyes. She let a few tears slip but quickly wiped them away. After that we just hung out for like an hour. We were hungry so I told her I'd make something. We went to the common room kitchen and started on dinner. I decided it would would be nice to make it for the whole of 1A because they could get to know or at least be introduced to her.

               1084 words