11

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

I was pretty much able to go about the leagues base freely now. Although when they left I still had to wear an ankle chain, but it was long enough that I could go to the kitchen and bathroom. I loved cooking for them and trying new recipes. They would leave and come back with a full meal prepared for them. I've also gotten pretty good at cleaning and let me tell you Toga is the ONLY one that cleans up after herself, surprisingly. So I had my work cut out for me. On a side note truth or dare with the league is a lot of fun!! I was dared by Toga to wear a dress and it turns out I REALLY like wearing girlie clothes and cosplay in general.

I wonder what all my friends have been doing?

Todoroki's POV

It's been a year and one month since Midoriya was kidnapped. At first I couldn't except that he was probably dead..... but after some time I decided I was going to stop looking for him and instead look for the league. Their the ones who did it and as unhero-like as it was I wanted revenge. So that's what I set out to do. I think I pin pointed their location down to a abandoned bar. Obviously I can't fight the whole league on my own so I'll have to talk to the pros but I want to be there with them. So that's why today I've decided to talk to Aizawa sensei about it. After class I stay behind and wait for everyone to leave.

"Aizawa?" I ask politely to get his attention.

"Yes, Todoroki" he looks at me with a tired face.

"I think I have found the league of villains hide out, but before I show you anything I want you to promise that if this dose lead to something I can come along to?" I say in a very serious tone.

"Ok fine" he says after a minute of silence. I quickly grab my bag with all the information I had gathered and laid it out. I explained everything to Aizawa and he seemed pretty interested. At last I finished my little speech.

"So..... what do you think?" I question. He looks at all the notes and information I had gotten.

"I think you might be on to something. I will have to do some research on my own first, but this looks promising" he said collecting the notes and pictures. I nodded and left the room. I will find the ones who hurt Midoriya. If it's the last thing I do........

<one week later>

"Todoroki can you stay after class?" Aizawa sensei said. I already knew what we were going to talk about. Either I was right and the bar was their hid out or I was wrong and Aizawa is gonna tell me to stop looking into it. I gotta admit I was a little anxious. Class finally ended and I stayed seated until everyone left. Once everyone had left I walked up to Aizawa's desk.

"Yes sir, what do you need?" I ask politely.

"Skip the pleasantries. I did some digging on that bar. It appears you were right, the league is using it as a base. I've talked to the other pros and we've come up with a plan. Of course per our deal your coming with us?" He asked probably hoping I'll say I don't want to come.

"Yes, when do we leave?" I ask and he sighed.

"I want in to!" Said a loud voice from the door. Aizawa and I look over to see Bakugo "if your going to bust the league then I want to come. I'll never forgive them for what they did to Izuku" he said with determination evident in his voice. Aizawa knew the the chances of going without him were slim so he just sighed "I'll brief you two on the plan Friday, ok?"

"Yes sir"

"Tch whatever"

And with that we went left. I went to my dorm Bakugo following me the whole time. Once I got to my room i opened my door and before I could close it Bakugo barges in. I sigh.

"What do you want Bakugo?" I asked him as he glared at me.

"What the hell icy-hot?! You've been looking for the league?! Why didn't you tell me!! I could have helped!!" He yelled at me I knew he was going to be mad when he found out, but I had hoped I wouldn't have to Beal with it till after we took down the league.

"Because you were still grieving. I didn't want to hold you back. I know you weren't doing so good for a while" I say that wasn't a complete lie. All of it was true but also I just really didn't want to work with Bakugo. Now it was his turn to sigh.

"Ok" he got up and walked to the door grabbed the handle "thanks, for finding them" he left with out another word.

Wow that was the calmest I've ever seen him. Crazy.

<Friday>

"Ok, so here's the plan" Aizawa said to me and Bakugo "we will have pros surround the entire build and block all exits then All Might, Midnight, Present Mic, Bakugo, you, and I will all be the first ones in. Our first priority will be to get Kuroguri then we can fight the rest of the league. Here are the blue prints of the bar study it learn the layout before tomorrow,
Got it?"

"Yes sir" Bakugo and I said in unison. I went to my dorm and got to work. I was up studying till around eleven when I called it a night.

The next morning my alarm woke me up at six and we were do to leave at seven thirty. I took a quick shower put my hero costume on and went to eat breakfast. I walked in the common room to see a certain ash blond cooking.

"You must've gotten up early to make breakfast huh?" I ask in my monotone voice.

"Yeah, well we can't fight on some sugary crap they call a breakfast" he says annoyed "are you ready?" He asked in a softer tone.

"Yeah, at least I think so" I say a tad unsure of myself.

"Great then eat up and let's get moving"

1080 words