21

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

I slowly open my eyes letting them adjust a bit before realizing I'm not in my bed. I sit up straight and notice a certain heterochromic boy next to me. I jump a bit and panic. What is he still doing here? Why was I sleeping on him?! Is it my fault he stayed?! What if he only felt bad and that's why he stayed and now he's going to be annoyed at me!! As I was panicking I didn't notice Todoroki start to wake up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked which made me jump.

"O-oh! T-Todoroki! I'm sorry did I wake you?" I ask try to change the topic.

"No you didn't, are you alright? You looked like you were about to cry a moment ago." He asks in a very sincere tone.

"Oh.. it's nothing! I think we have cereal if you want to get some before school. I'm really sorry I kept you last night!" I say hoping he doesn't hate me.

"Don't apologize it was really nice and I get to spend the morning with you now." He says leaning closer to me. My face turns a shade of red that rivals Kirishima's hair. After starring into each other's eyes for a good minute Todoroki stands up.

"I'll make you a bowl of cereal, if you want me to that is?" He asked as he calmly walked into the kitchen.

"Umm.... y-yeah that would be great!" I say still flustered. He makes two bowls of fruit loops and we chat as we eat. Soon enough he has to leave and I'm left all alone.

⚠️ warning self harm ⚠️

I sat there for about four hours watching TV and starring out the window. I sat there looking out the window thinking about.... well everything. Everything that's happened up to now. I started to cry a little, will everyone still want to hang out with me? I mean Todoroki has been super nice, but he could just be pretending. I know Kacchan cares about me, but he's been really busy with school and kiri. Kirishima is really sweet, but I feel like he only hangs out with me because of Kacchan. My moms been really busy, she's barely even talked to me since I got back. You'd think she might want to spend a little more time with her traumatized kid. I can feel all these feelings I've bottled up most of my life. I feel like I have no way out like I'm going to explode or burst at the seams. I start to hyperventilate and get this tight feeling in my chest like I can't breathe. I-I need something... a-anything to help relieve this horrible pain! Then a terrible idea comes to mind. I slowly make my way to my wheelchair and lift my self into it. I go to the bathroom and grabbed my moms razor. I had told myself I would never do this..... but I-I need something I know I can control.
1......
2........
3..........
6..........
13..........

I stopped and looked at my bloody arms. I felt........ better..... yeah..... better...... this is what I needed relief. Something I can control nobody else..... as long as no one knows. This is fine..... I wrap my arms in bandages and push my self to my room to put a sweater on.

⚠️ self harm over ⚠️

It was now one o'clock and I had nothing better to do so I decided to just go to bed. After I got into bed I quickly drifted off into a dream less sleep for the first time since I was kidnapped........

I woke up nearly five hours later to knocking at the door. I get up push myself to the door. I open it up to reveal Kaminari and Shinso.

"Oh! Hello Denki, Shinso!" I say while opening the door more so they can come in.

"Hey Midoriya!!"

"Hello" Shinso says while coming inside.

"What brings you two over here today?" I say politely. Don't get me wrong I really like to hang with Shinso and Denki, but I was expecting Kacchan or Todoroki.