39

Midoriya's POV

He wake up the next morning and feel a warmth wrapped around me. I open my eyes and look at the one holding me. To no ones surprised it was Sho. I smiled and nuzzled into his chest. I liked this... I liked this a lot. We stay like this for another five minutes before I had to use the bathroom. Damn my small bladder! I carefully get out of Sho's tight grasp and go to the restroom.

Sadly when I came back he was up and getting ready for school. "Good morning!" I say walking over and hugging him from behind. He laughed and turned around so he could give me a hug back. "I'm sorry about yesterday.... I wasn't myself that evening" he apologized to me. "I forgive you! So don't worry about it! We all have those days." I reassured him before putting on some nice work attire.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked heading to the door. "I don't know... maybe Bakugo can make us something." Shoto said grabbing his bag from the corner he keeps it in. "Hmm I could probably make waffles" I say thinking out loud. "Now that sounds good, some home made waffles from my lovely boyfriend~" Shoto said, giving me a half hug. It made me giggle and I nod my head. "Waffles it is them!"

We got to the kitchen and I immediately started on the waffles. Slowly the other students came in including Toga and Dabi. "Hey Izu~" Toga greeted me followed in by Dabi who just grunted. "Oooh~ are you drugging waffles again!" Toga excitedly asked me. "No! of course not! You know why? Because they are not stupid enough to Leave drugs in the flour cabinet!" I retorted huffing. Toga just sat there laughing. Rude!

I finished all the waffles and sat down next to Sho. "Aizawa and I have some things we're taking care of this evening so I won't be here ok?" I tell Shoto. He has a look of.... sadness? Go across his face for a second before responding. "Ok I'll see you before bed then." I nodded and smiled "yep!" Everyone soon left the dorms, including myself, to go and start the day.

Today went the same as it did yesterday. I did my work fast and efficiently and I heard all the terrible things people have been saying about me. I admittedly felt really bad but I'm not gonna dwell on it! Today Aizawa said he was going to bring me to a therapist. Only good things can come from this! I know it!

School let out and I waited by Aizawa's office. He came over and directed me to the school therapist's office. We both walked in "Miss Suzumura, this is Izuku Midoriya. Midoriya this is the school therapist Suzumura" Aizawa said before walking to the door. "Wait!" I say before really thinking. "Yes?" He asked. "C-can you stay...." I asked quietly. "Ok if you want me here" he said before coming back over and sitting next to me.

"So Midoriya, why don't you tell me about yourself?" She asked. It was a very freeing session. I was able to tell her about everything and how I felt like I had to be this perfect person for the longest time. How I get attached easily and think everyone hates me. I told her about my anxiety and PTSD and panic attacks. It was so refreshing. "Ok, so I'm going to give you a prescription for anxiety and PTSD. I would also encourage you to talk to your friends and tell them about what's going on."

"Ok I'll try....." She gave me a gentle smile. "I'll see you every Tuesday and Thursday. Have a good evening" she said as Aizawa and I left. "Thank you" I say to Mr. Aizawa before we part ways. "Hm? For what?" He asked. "For.... being here I guess. I really appreciate what you're doing for me" I say with a small smile. "No problem kid" he said before leaving. It was around seven when I had gotten back to the dorms. I went straight to my room to try and find Sho. I walked in and I saw Shoto sitting on his bed reading.

I immediately ran over to him and jumped on him. "Sho..... I want to talk to you" I say quietly nuzzling my head into Shoto's chest. "Oh? What would you like to talk about?" He says in a caring way and puts his book down. "I-I did something I really shouldn't have yesterday....." I say with a shaky and stuttering voice. "It's ok.... what happened?" He asked softly. "I had a anxiety attack.... an-and I cut my-myself!" I say tears streaming down my cheeks as I hug Shoto really tight.

"Shhhhh... shhh... I got you. Are you ok?" He asked with a patient smile. "No I don't think I'm ok... bu-but Aizawa said that I will be ok soon. I have to go to therapy and I'm going to get anxiety and PTSD meds." I say in a small voice. "Please don't leave me"
"Don't worry I would never leave you" I look up at as I hadn't realized I said anything out loud. "I love you" I say now putting my head in the crook of his neck.

That day marked the beginning of my treatment. It went really well after I got the meds I needed I really saw and felt an improvement. I wasn't stressing and anxious all the time and the therapist helped me with my panic attacks. Toga and Dabi fully integrated in to school life and made a ton of friends. Everything was going really well for about two months.

960 words