14

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
This is about what happened to Bakugo while Midoriya was kidnapped. Like what he went through and stuff. Also warning Bakugo may cuss. Enjoy~

Bakugo's POV

He's been missing for a week now. I don't know what to do I've been visiting auntie Inko and doing my best to help, but if we can't find him soon then I know they'll call off the search. I feel terrible I-I promised him I would protect him and now he's gone!! God I'm so weak I couldn't keep one person safe!! I knew it was a bad idea for him to Leave the hospital! If he had just stayed there he would be safe right now!! Not going through whatever torture the league is putting him through!! He was RIGHT there and I couldn't save him...... pathetic......... for the first time in years I cried...... Izuku was like my brother he was one of the MOST important people in my life and now he's gone.......

_________

Classes are supposed to resume today but I don't think I can go........ they moved us all to dorms after what happened. I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away!!" I yell hoping they'll leave. Sadly the door opens to reveal a red head all dressed up for school.

"Bakugo..... come on you have to get ready for school" he said in a calm quiet tone.

"There's no point.... I couldn't save one person.... what kind of hero am I?" I said burying my face in my pillow. I don't open up to people or show them how I really feel, but......... Kirishima's different.... everything just comes out when he's here.

"Come on.... Midoriya wouldn't he pleased to know you skipped class because of him and you know it" Shitty hair said trying to motivate me. Sadly it worked and I reluctantly get up and found my clothes. Kirishima leaves and I get ready.

School was awful the teachers went about the day like the one who was always there to help them wasn't kidnapped and possibly dead. They should be looking for him not telling us how to diagram a sentence in English!

Finally Aizawa came in with a counselor. And told us she was there to help and shit. Tch whatever........

_______

It's been five months since his kidnapping. Still no sign of him... everyone is starting to lose hope. Aizawa came into the classroom looking like he was hit by a truck.

"They've decided to close Midoriya's case....... the chance of him being alive at this point is extremely low....... I'm sorry" Aizawa said in a somber tone.

They stoped searching........ what?! NO!!!!

"What the hell do you mean your done?! He's still alive!! I know it he's a fighter!! This isn't how he's supposed to go out!! Your hero's so find him!! Or are you only hero's when it's easy?!" I was screaming uncontrollably. How? How could they do this?! I was about to explode the whole classroom and some when Kirishima grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the class room. He pulled me all the way to my dorm without me even realizing it until we were there. I started to yell at him for pulling me out, but midway through my unintelligible speech I broke down. I was a sobbing mess and Kiri held me the whole time. Once I finally stopped crying an hour later I just let Kirishima hold me I had no intention of moving.

"I think maybe you should go see the counselor..." he said quietly in my ear. I didn't want to, I hate taking about how I feel no less to a stranger. But I wasn't stupid and knew she might help...... I guess I have to give it a shot.

______

It's been a little over a year now....... I'm doing better I think everyone has pretty much gotten over it. We all miss him don't get me wrong but we also know he wouldn't want us to dwell on it. Kirishima and I are in an unofficial relationship, as in we kissed and confessed and aren't sure what to do now. But as far as I'm concerned we're dating.

It was a regular day but Aizawa asked icy hot to stay after class which I found strange, but decided not to think about. why would I give a fuck about what he dose? Halfway to the dorms I realized I forgot some of my book and shit at my desk. I turn around to go back to the classroom and as I'm about to enter I hear them say something that peaks my interest.

"You were right the league is using it as a base"

I listen to the rest of their conversation and then walk in and loudly tell them I wanted in. This is the closure I need, to absolutely destroy the league and everything they care about, just like they destroyed what I cared about. Revenge.

<every thing goes pretty much the same until they enter the base>

We all bust through the front door not really trying to hide. We round a corner to see none other than Izuku Midoriya him self. After everything that happened I'm not gonna let them trick me and tear me down!! It probably toga or twice playing some cruel joke!! As he took a few steps towards me I rush at him and pin him by his neck to the wall. He tried to tell us that he 'was the real Izuku' but no one bought it. Besides Izuku can't walk and would never wear a dress and Izuku was dead....... right? Then I heard something that kind of scared me. Togas voice. If it were one of twices goons then it would have disappeared by now. I released him confused by what was happening. He got up quickly running to the villains and then out the door behind them. Now I was hurt and mad, I'm gonna fucking kill these motherfuckers!!

We fought the villains and were tying them up and Aizawa and Todoroki went to find the Midoriya look-a-like. As we finished up we realized Kurogiri wasn't there. Then just as we saw this the portal opens and they escaped..... damit!!! They were right here we finally had them and now there just gone?!

I look up about ready to kill, to see Todoroki carrying the look-a-like. I guess they found him. I look at his face, he looks like he's been crying? A villain cry over a little fight...... unless he wasn't a villain....... what if he was the actual Deku? What if I hurt him?!

All might grabs my shoulder breaking me out of my thoughts.

"It's time to go"

_______

I get back to the dorms the rest of the class had been alerted about what happened and told to stay out of mine and Todoroki's way. We were both tired and pissed not a good combination. We both wanted to stay at the hospital to either comfort Midoriya or kill a look-a-like.

But we were sent back to the dorms and told to come back tomorrow. We went straight to our respective rooms. I opened the door to see Kirishima sitting on my bed waiting for me. I rushed over hugged him and cried. I explained everything and he comforted me and made sure I ate dinner and took a shower. I finally went to bed after convincing kiri to stay the night.

Tomorrow will be better.........

1267 words