31

Midoriya's POV

Sho and I were almost done unpacking when Mina strolled in without knocking. "Hey ya~ we were all going to run to the mall to grab last minute decor for our dorms wanna come?" The pink skinned girl asked. I immediately jumped up excitedly.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun! Sho let's take a break!! Come on~~" I begged. He chuckled and got up.

"Sure why not" he said in his usual bland tone. Mina look at me funny before going into a fit of giggles.

"Wow! You really do have him wrapped around your finger don't you?" While she was laughing I was a blushing mess. I look to Shoto and he too was blushing and trying to keep his composure.

"W-we'll meet you in the c-c-common room in a few minutes!!" I exclaimed shoving her out of the room. I was kinda panicked by the idea of all of 1A knowing I'm bisexual. So far I've only told Kacchan and I think Kirishima just kinda figured it out, but the point is I'm very anxious. Shoto must've noticed because he walked over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug.

"Don't worry no one has said anything about Kirishima and Bakugo why would this be any different" he calmly stated rubbing circles on my back.

I nodded and returned the hug "we should hurry out" I say grabbing his hand a pulling him out. Right before we enter the room I released Todoroki's hand. He looked a little hurt but didn't dispute it. We walked in and most of the class was there besides Kacchan and Kirishima. "Where's Kacchan and kiri?" I ask.

Kaminari was the one to speak up first "Bakubro refused to come so we sent in our secret weapon ,Kirishima, but he has yet to return to us" the electric blond said dramatically.

"Hmm I'll be back in a second, I'm sure he probably just made kiri change or something" I say walking back to the dorm rooms.

"You don't even know what Kirishima was wearing. What makes you think Bakugo told him to change?" Sero asked.

"Was he wearing crocs?"

"Yeah......"

"Then Kacchan made him change" I say with a giggle as I exit the common room. I walked down the hall to the fifth door on the left. I was about to open Kacchan's door when I hear something I probably wasn't supposed to.

"Ahhhh~!! r-right there d-daddy~~!!" I hear what sounded like Kirishima moan. "Quite down or I'll have to punish you, baby~" I hear Katsuki say in a low seductive growl. Kirishima seemed to have liked this as he, ironically, moaned louder.

No. nope. nada. not. today. I turn tail and run down the hall back to the others. I must've been ether pale as a ghost or as red as Kirish- no I will never be able to say that phrase with a straight face again.

"Are they coming?" Jiro asked probably becoming impatient.

"I mean kinda" I mumbled under my breath. "No, they are quite busy at the moment"

"Aww to bad! Hmm you know what!! Imma just going to drag them out of their room!" Mina said as she started to walk away.

"That's not a good idea!!" She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. Great now I need an excuse!! "K-Kacchan said that he wasn't going to go and if anyone else came to get him he would kill them or something!! A-and Kirishima said he wanted to stay w-with Kacchan!"

"Hmmm fine whatever" the pink girl shrugged "let's get a move on then!" Phewww..... that would have been awful. We started to head out and I send Kacchan and Kirishima a quick text.

🥦Broccoli boy🥦
:Please quiet down and make sure the door is locked.

Todoroki looked over my shoulder and read the text. "They were going at it weren't they?" He whispered in my ear. I vigorously nod my head and he lightly chuckled.

"It's not funny that was horrifying!" I whisper yell "that was like the last of my innocents!" I complain. Todoroki just smirked an evil mischievous smile that for some reason Made me feel like he had some kind of dirty intentions....... nawhh it's probably nothing! We finally go off the bus and everyone hurried into the mall. After we were in the mall we decided to split up.

"Ok, we will meet back here by this water fountain in one hour, got that?" Mina said looking at Denki.

"I only got lost one time!! Besides I have Shinso with me this time!!" Kaminari shoots back with a playful glare. And with that everyone went there separate ways, staying in at least a two person group that is.

Todoroki and I opted to go on just the two of us. We had a really great time! We stopped at some of my favorite stores and some of his, apparently Todoroki likes hot topic, should've known. Shoto also helped me pick out two new dresses and a cute skirt. I'm glad he doesn't mind me crossdressing..... and he supports me.... I love him so much. We were currently sitting on a bench having a snack.

"Oh shit!" Sho jumped up. "I'll be right back! I think I left one of our bags in the cafe!"

"O-ok!" I say as he jogged off to fine our stuff. I sit there now by myself drinking my boba and who else arrives but Toga her self!! Damn she's has some of the best timing ever!

"Izu~~ looks like they finally got rid of those stupid cuffs huh?" She says with a cheerful voice and wide grin.

"Hello, Himiko!" I say back.

"Aww you didn't tell me to leave!! I'm touched!" She mocks. I roll my eyes and pat the set next to me.

"Toga the other day you said you would be willing to be good, is that true?" I ask hoping and praying it was. Her face seems to drop a bit and she sheepishly looks away.

"Well..... I think so....... I never really realized how toxic Shigaraki could be until you left... you seemed to have made everyone there so much happier but Tomura was always salty no matter what and...... I don't know.... now that you're gone I really miss the good mornings or how's your day been? I-I'm not sure I'd make a very good hero but I really do want to try and start over.........." the blond said in a tone I've never hear from her.

"Himiko I talked to principal Nezu and he said he would be willing to try a program for underaged villains. Please, please come back with me I want to help you" I say looking her in her eyes being as sincere as possible.

"Ok... I-I want to do it!" She says with determination. I know I had a huge smile at this. I hug her and quickly grab my phone to inform Nezu about this. I text him and thankfully he responded quickly.

🐭Mouse-Man🐭
:Understood please bring her back to UA as soon as possible. I will have Aizawa at the gate waiting.

Great!! Now I just need to make sure Shoto doesn't freak-

"Get the hell away from Izuku now!" I hear him yell. So close.......

Bonus POV: Kirishima's POV

Katsuki and I had just finished and were cuddling in bed when I decided to check my phone. I see I had a text from Izuku and opened it.

🥦Broccoli boy🥦
:Please quiet down and make sure the door is locked.

Fuck. I knew I was bright red. How will poor Midoriya ever look us in the eyes again........

1294 words

I don't regret anything.