19

Todoroki's POV

Midoriya and I had gotten back to the house and were trying to piece together what happened. Though Izuku was really shaken up about it, as you would expect after being assaulted. I was also upset not only was I not there to protect the greenette, but something had happened and he knew Midoriya was the one who had done it. Though by the way Izuku was acting he didn't seem to know or at least understand what happened. Finally I heard a knock at the door and Bakugo, Kirishima, and Aizawa all came in.

"What happened? You sounded pretty spooked on the phone" Kirishima said as he closed the door.

"Midoriya was sexually assaulted and something weird happened" I say rather bluntly possibly to bluntly. Midoriya's head snapped over to me and he glared a bit. I wonder why? Then Bakugo started to scream and I knew why.

"What the fuck happened?! Where is the bastard that did it?! I'm gonna kill someone starting with you icy-hot!" Bakugo screamed. Kirishima was somehow able to get him to stop yelling.

"I'll explain my side first" Midoriya said quietly shifting uncomfortably "maybe we should all move to the living room?"

"I agree and we need to be calm and rational about this" Aizawa said eyeing Bakugo. We all go to the living room and get seated. I was sitting on the left of Midoriya while Kirishima sat on his right. On the two single couch chairs was Bakugo and Aizawa. Everyone was looking at Midoriya waiting for him to start.

"So umm.... I was waiting for Todoroki to come back with ice cream and some creep came up to me and started to call me cute and all that. Then he started to come closer to me and I told him to stay back because my boyfriend was coming right back an-"

"Boyfriend?!" Bakugo yelled causing Midoriya to stop and go bright red. Though I was excited Midoriya called me his boyfriend I was also confused as we hadn't talked about a relationship or even if he has feelings for me.

"W-wait it's not what you t-think! You see I thought h-he would leave if he thought I had a b-b-boyfriend!! But it didn't work...." Midoriya said awkwardly trying to defend himself. It was really cute. I had kind hoped it was a slip of the mouth and he actually thought I'd make a good boyfriend.

"A-anyhow he tried to grab me but I use a fancy flip move Dabi taught me. Kiri knows what I'm talking about. That had him down for a second but he recovered fast and was able to successfully grab me. He then pushed me to the ground and he... umm........." Midoriya trailed off obviously embarrassed and grossed out "he.... ki-kissed me..... Then something really weird happened and he got off me screaming and I was able to get away that's when I saw Todoroki" Midoriya finished.

"I guess it's my turn" I said turning to look at the group "I had left Midoriya on a bench not to far away from me. I was just gonna grab us some ice cream before we went home, but when I came back I see some guy on Midoriya as I was about to, as Bakugo would put it, beat his ass. He jumped up screaming in pain and Midoriya ran up to me. I wasn't sure what to do so after the creep recovered and left I called you guys and we went straight home"

It was silent for a minute when Aizawa finally spoke up "Midoriya, do you think this might have something to do with your quirk?"

"I was actually thinking the same thing this might be why you thought I was lying about it. Whatever they gave me might not be just a simple regeneration quirk" Izuku agreed with Aizawa.

"What do you mean this could have something to do with the quirk the league gave you?!" Bakugo said or more like shouted "I told you it was bad news and now we don't even know what it's capable of!"

"I have to agree with Bakugo, what if it's dangerous? You don't know how to control it properly and could hurt someone" Aizawa said.

"So dose this mean he'll get the proper training or do you have something else in mind?" Kirishima asked.

"I'm not sure the league gave you this quirk for a reason, so it might be more dangerous for him to know how to control it" Aizawa said with a sigh and he stood up "I'm going to talk with the pros and Nezu. I don't want you to leave the house while I'm gone, ok Midoriya?" Midoriya gave him a nod still deep in thought and Aizawa left.

So if they don't want him to use the quirk then he needs quirk canceling cuffs, but won't that cancel the healing part of his quirk to? Then again they could just show him how to use it, right? My thoughts were interrupted by a certain greenette.

"How about we try and cool off for the night? You guys can go home and rest or think about whatever and I'll do the same"

"Tch, fine but I want you actually rest after today, ok?" The ash blond responded surprisingly calmly.

"Ok I will"

Then we all left. I was honestly a little worried but I trust the pros so I know everything will be fine.

         923 words