23

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Toga's POV

I left Zuku's a little sad..... he told me not to come back!! Tch it's not like the "good guys" are helping!! Their making his life so much harder than it has to be!! I jump into an Ally and casually walk out like it's perfectly normal. I make my way back to the new base to report on how Izu is doing. Finally I get to the warehouse that we've been at for the last two and half months.

"I'm back~~" I say happily.

"Well it took you long enough" came shiggys raspy voice "how's the pipsqueak doing?"

"Hello to you to..." I grumble a bit "not good that's for sure!" I say annoyed at how the pros handled the situation.

"Well what happened? Tell us!" 

"Ok ok... so something must've happened with his quirk because they put quirk cuffs on him knowing that the quirk we gave him was keeping him alive!!" I say kinda offended that they didn't trust me.... though if it came down to it I wouldn't trust me either... but that's besides the point!!

"Tch their gonna be the death of that boy" Dabi said grumpily from the corner.

"But on the bright side Izu sill likes to talk to me!!" I say with a huge grin.

"Master won't be happy to know that those pros are messing with Midoriya's life" Shigaraki said unamused.

"Why can't Kurogiri just teleport Izu-Chan back?" I whine.

"Because master said to let it be, he had wanted Izuku to learn about his powers on his own but it seems those pesky hero have ruined it!" Tomura shouts.

"Whatever, I'm going on a walk" I say as I leave. Ever since Izu left everyone has been grumpy and irritated! There's no fun without him!! I mean we were all fine before we had him, but he really made things better..... it felt so nice to wake up to a home cooked meal and just laugh with him. He was so refreshing.... even though we're villains and do a lot of bad things........ he still treated us like humans. Not just some people with freaky quirks... I know he's a bit scared of us, but he's like a little brother to me..... he's like the family I never got. I hate myself for hurting him when we first got him. I was just told to interrogate someone..... but after a few interrogations I wanted to talk to him. I mean he, a quirkless and disabled boy, wouldn't tell us anything even after we tortured him. I found him fascinating, someone who would keep a secret to the end!! It's so cute!!

It's so sad to see him like that... no seems to be listening to him, Poor thing. At least when he was with us he had someone to talk to!! It's weird to think about, but I really like Izu's sense of justice. I love how he always makes sure everyone is doing ok. He makes everyone around him feel so happy!! Humff!! I want him back!!

Todoroki's POV

I had gotten a call from Aizawa saying to meet him at Midoriya's house. So that's where I'm currently heading. As I rush down the street I noticed a lot of police patrolling the area and I've already seen a few pros. Seeing this just makes me more nervous. Finally I round the last corner and see Izuku's house. I run a bit faster and just before I open the door I take a deep breath to compose myself. I open the door and make my way to the living room. I see Aizawa, Present Mic, and Midoriya. I breath a sigh of relief knowing Midoriya is still here.

"What's going on?" I ask in my usual calm tone of voice.

"Toga broke in" was all Aizawa said before I rushed to Midoriya's side.

"Are you ok? Did she hurt you? Threaten you maybe?" I ask suddenly worried again.

"I'm fine thanks" Midoriya smiles "and really I think this is a bit over kill. I told you I was fine over the phone Aizawa" Aizawa sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Midoriya we can't have a villain running around the neighborhood and she broke in, how did you expect us to react?" The ravenette said "please just walk us through what happened"

"I can't 'walk' you though what happened, sorry" Midoriya said with a slight attitude which surprised me quite a bit as I have never heard Midoriya say something like that to anyone.

"Midoriya you know what I mean" Aizawa said sounding a little surprised as well.

"She just opened a window and came in" Midoriya said nonchalantly.

"Ok then what happened" Aizawa said starting to get a little annoyed.

"We played darts"

"You what?" The three of us asked at the same time.

"She said if I could beat her in a game of darts she would tell me about this quirk" Midoriya said as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

"So who won?" Present Mic said what everyone was thinking.

"Sadly Toga won, but it was a fun game so it was kinda just whatever" the greenette sounded bored.

"Midoriya are you ok you don't really sound like yourself?" I ask hoping this wasn't Togas doing.

"Actually I'm really tired, I didn't get any sleep the other night" Midoriya said in a perfectly normal tone "also I've been told I tend to become very blunt after hanging out with Himi, I'm sorry I've been so rude" So it was Togas doing!

"It's fine, how come you didn't get any sleep?" Aizawa asks which seems to throw Midoriya off a bit.

"I don't know I just couldn't fall asleep..." Izuku lied. It wasn't obvious but I just knew that wasn't the reason.

"Fine, try and get some sleep tonight, ok?" Aizawa said sleepily.

"Ok! I'll try and give you more information in the morning I guess" Midoriya answered.

"Midoriya I think it's best if I stay the night again" I say in a serious tone. I don't think Toga will come back, but I need to make sure Midoriya gets some sleep tonight.

"Oh! It's fine Todoroki! You don't have to do that!" He says rubbing the back of his neck "it's bad enough they called you all the way out here. I don't want to inconvenience you more..." Midoriya said this as if it was a burden. To be honest I really liked having him fall asleep on me last time.

"No I insist, please it would make me feel better knowing your definitely safe" I say sternly but in a caring sort of way.

"O-ok" was all he said and I smiled a bit.

"Good"

             1135 words