41

(⚠️It gets graphic⚠️)
Midoriya's POV

"Hello, son~"

I look up to see who I'm assuming is the infamous All For One. "It's been a while since I've seen you" he said in a smooth and scary voice. "What the hell is going on?!" Aizawa asked jumping to his feet and getting ready for a fight. Shoto and Kirishima did the same as I grabbed Kota and pulled him into my arms protectively.

"Oh calm down, as long as your friends here don't do anything no one will get hurt" AFO said calmly with a smirk. "I think your confused, no one here is your son!" Aizawa spat at him. This just made AFO's creepy smile grow. "Ahh you see my real name is Hisashi Midoriya" my breathing hitched. He's my dad... no.... no... no no no!! He couldn't be! I look up to see him laughing. "You seem surprised, what you didn't think I'd give you that quirk for no reason did you?"

"I want you to join me Izuku~ I know you'll make a great leader. So come join me!" He said maliciously. I could practically hear Aizawa and Shoto growl at that thought. "Umm no thank you" I say quietly. "What do you mean 'no thank you'?" He said sounding angered. "We-well you see I'm quite happy and I really don't think being a villain will suit me all that well" I say honestly.

"Well maybe you just need some.... motivation" he said with an evil grin. I was honestly terrified. Shocker right? What if he hurts one of my friends or Sho or Aizawa- "please just let me and everyone else go" I say in a quiet whisper. "Oh no~ I'm not letting my son Leave me that easily" he laughed. "I'm not your son!" I yelled at him. He didn't seem to pleased by that, nope not at all. "Yo-you were never there for me! And do you know what you put mom through?! As far as I'm concerned your nothing more than a sperm donor!"

"Tch, we'll fine if you want to be that way." He fumed all of a sudden a Nomu came out and attacked Aizawa. Kirishima came over to me and took Kota as he could do a better job at protecting him. I quickly stood up and looked to Shoto and Aizawa who were fighting the Nomu. "Please! Stop! Just let us go!" I screamed at AFO. I find my phone and quickly sent a text to the UA staff and 1A I didn't have time to send anything but my location. Hopefully they'll get the point.

"If you don't want to join me then you can watch your precious friends die knowing you could have saved them" as he said this the Nomu pined Aizawa to the ground, smashing his face to the floor. As a second Nomu came out and started to fight Shoto. I really couldn't do anything I haven't trained very much with my quirk, not that it would help, and I don't know how to fight! God I'm so useless! Then I have a pretty bad idea. I see a piece of seemingly old metal on the ground. I grabbed it and looked to AFO. I took a deep breath and and shoved the metal into my stomach while activating my quirk.

All for One immediately grabbed his stomach and groaned in pain. I can, hopefully, heal fast enough but if I cause enough pain maybe he'll call off the Nomus. I pulled the metal out and shoved it in my leg. For a guy with no face you could easily tell how uncomfortable he was. "Midoriya stop your going to kill your self!" Kirishima screamed at me. "He's right you know!" AFO yelled at me. "It's fine! At the very least you won't have me!!" Yelled at AFO "Now call off the Nomu!" I screamed back, shoving the metal back into my stomach. In out, in out, in out, I shoved it into my other leg. "Fine! Nomu stop!" He yelled and the both of them stoped.

Todoroki ran over to me. "Izuku?!" He looked at my wounds which weren't healing as fast as I had hoped. "Damn it! You stupid brat!! Using the quirk I granted you against me?!" AFO yelled shaky and out of breath. "Tch! And how the hell are you not passed out because of pain?!"

"Well I mean I had quite a bit of practice when your men tortured me!" I spat at him. We heard a loud bang of sorts and in came a tone of hero's including Kacchan, Toga, and Dabi. All Might started to fight with AFO while some of the other hero's made sure the Nomus were secured. A few medics came over to help Aizawa and I. I never got to see how the fight ended as I guess my adrenaline had finally warn off and I passed out.