32

Shoto's POV

I was on my way back to Izuku when I saw him sitting next to Toga. Immediately I'm hit with anxiety and a wave of nausea just thinking about that day. I yelled at her "Get the hell away from Izuku now!" When Midoriya hears this I noticed he went pale and looked at me in shock.

"Sh-sho just stop for a second ok?" Izu say jumping up and putting his hands out in a stopping motion. "Listen I talked to Nezu about a rehab for underaged villains!! A-and he said it would be fine!! So I've talked to Toga and we're going to take her back to UA with us!!" He explained quickly.

"Tch, I don't care I don't want you anywhere near these people!!" I shout making Izuku flinch.

"What do you think I'm going to do? Hurt Izu-Chan?! Because I would never!!" I hear the deranged blond yell from behind Izuku. Midoriya ran up to me and showed me a text between him and Nezu.

"See please don't cause anything. This could be great for her and other people to have this second chance!" My boyfriend pleaded. I realized how much Izuku wanted this so against my better judgment I hesitantly agreed.

"Fine.... but I'm going with you and I want you to be holding my hand the whole time, ok?" I say begrudgingly. If she was going with us I don't want either of them out of my sight.

"Ok! Perfect!" Midoriya says with a huge grin and a peck on my cheek.

Midoriya's POV

"Ohhh~~~ so this is the peppermint boy you were always talking about" Toga said with an amused smirk. I turn bright red and glanced at Sho who was laughing. How rude....

I huff a bit and grabbed Toga's and Sho's hands and started to drag them out of the mall. "Hmff hurry up Aizawa is waiting!" The whole way back I could practically feel the dirty looks and glares Sho was giving poor Toga. This is going to be a long evening... once we finally reach the UA gates I can see Aizawa waiting with a few low class hero's.

"Good evening Aizawa!" I say excitedly.

"Midoriya" he only acknowledges me. He's mostly keeping an eye on Toga, watching her every move. "We will have to give you a pat down before you enter the school grounds and once your in there we will have to ask you to change and wear our uniform." Aizawa says coldly.

"Eww! Are you some kinda perv?!" Toga says as she crossed her arms. It was obvious she was purposely doing this because of Aizawa's tone.

I sighed "I'll perform the pat down, besides I know all the places she hides stuff!" I say hoping that will calm things a little. It did, not by much but that was fine. I go ahead and start pulling all kinds of knives and syringes from where she hides them. "Toga please grab the two from the soles of your shoes and the syringe you keep in your bun?" I ask politely smiling.

"Fine" She grumbled taking them out. "Hey! Izu bet you I can hit that bird first!!" She says excitedly.

"Toga no!! You can't hit birds with knives! But you can hit that spider." I say glaring at a spider on UA's fancy wall.

"First to hit it wins!" She yelled. And as much as I'd love to say I didn't do it like a responsible person...... I had to win..... we both threw a knife at the spider. Mine hit it dead on first and her knife hit mine a second later.

"Yes!! Take that!!" I say in victory.

"Oh~~ rematch!!!" She says laughing.

"Hell no Bitch!!" I say giving her the middle finger to which she oh so happily returned. As we both die laughing Todoroki, Aizawa, and the others pro's just look at like we're crazy. I mean we are but not the point. "Ok ok ok" I say catching my breath "I also need the knife you have under your skirt" I say with a raised eyebrow. She pouts but hands it over.

"How did you know about that one?" She huffs. I laughed and grabbed her wrist.

"Doesn't matter! Come on I want to show you my room!" I say running into the building pulling Toga with me.

"Midoriya wait!"

Izuku!!" I hear Aizawa and Todoroki call out to me but I was far to excited to listen. I'm giggling as I pull her though the halls of UA. I finally get to the dorms and I pulled her down the hallway to one of the last doors. Quickly opening it, I walked in. "This is my half and this is Sho'a half!" I say point to each side.

"Wow! You really like All Might don't you?" The crazed blond points to one of my many All Might posters. I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Yeah..... he's one of my favorite pro heros" I say with a smile. "He always encouraged me to smile I guess."

"Huh...... that's good. I would be really sad if you weren't smiling....." she said giving me a toothy grin.

"Oi! Deku! What exactly did you hea- that bitch!! How the hell did you get here?!" Kacchan yelled as he saw Toga. Right. I forgot he was still here.

"K-Kacchan calm down! I have an explanation!!" I say as fast as I can before he can ruin any posters. Luckily for me Aizawa and Todoroki came in at that moment to.

"Bakugo calm down!" Aizawa yelled before Kacchan could do anything. "Toga is aloud to be here. Nezu is doing a young villain rehab program and Toga said she would do it." Aizawa said.

"What?! So you guys thought it was a good idea to leave her along with the one they kidnapped?!"the ash blond screamed.

"That's what I'm saying!" Todoroki said angrily.

"Actually this was Midoriya's idea and for the record I'm not to happy about it either" Aizawa said glaring at Toga. I sighed knowing this is just going to take time. Hopefully.

"Come on don't be so rude!" I huff though that didn't stop them from glaring at her.

"Hey Izuku~ where did you get this dress? I want one it's so cute!" I hear Toga squeal from behind me. I turn around and she's holding one of my favorite dresses.

"Yess!! I love that one and it has pockets!" I say excitedly. The two of us immediately get pulled into a conversation about our favorite dresses. I know everyone hates Toga being here but I really want to help her and I feel like I can talk to her about anything.... I hope she can help convince Dabi too.

        1136 words

Lol do you guys know where this story is going cause I don't😂 I have no idea how I'm supposed to wrap this up yet.