20 1/2

(This is essentially quick update and a part 2 to chapter 20)
Inko's POV

I get off of work and hurry home. Aizawa called me yesterday and asked if it was alright if the put quirk cuffs on Izuku.

Flashback one day earlier*

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Inko Midoriya?" A mans voice came over the phone.

"Yes, may I ask who this is?"

"This is Eraserhead, I have a question regarding you sons new found quirk" he sounded worried.

"Ok...."

(After explaining what happened)

"I see and you want to give him quirk canceling cuffs?"

"Personally no I don't think it would be a good idea, but I was out voted. Of course as his mother you have final say" he said calmly.

"Please put them on him"

"What? If we give them to him he will no longer have the ability to walk and will most likely have all the same problems-" I cut him off.

"I know"

"Ok I'll tell the others"

Click*

End flashback*

I know poor Izuku is going to be upset, but he just won't understand! Thanks to his no good father I'm left paying all bills and now he thinks he can just come back and 'fix Izuku'!! MY baby is perfect the way he is and I don't want him dragging my baby into his mess. So I refuse to let Izuku have those bribes from his father.

I get home expecting an awake and heartbroken boy instead I see him fast asleep on another boys shoulder. The TV was still running so I turned it off put a blanket on them and took a picture. I went to bed happily knowing Izuku has a boyfriend that will comfort and keep him safe.

291 words