17

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

I decided to wear the dress (image above) kiri got me today. He said he would come hang out since it was Saturday. I hear a knock and go to the door.

"Hello?" I say while opening it.

"Sup Midoriya!" Kirishima says with a toothy smile. I open the door fully to let him in when I noticed Kacchan and Todoroki were with him.

"Oh! Hi Kacchan! Hi Todoroki!" I say politely and welcomed them in "what brings you two here today? Kirishima and I had already planned to hang out"

"Tch we can't come and see you or something?" Kacchan asked in his usual tone.

"Kirishima invited us" Todoroki answers.

"What are you wearing?" Kacchan asked.

"It's a dress Kirishima bought for me after I mentioned I liked to wear them!" I say excitedly, but Kacchan frowns.

"What got you into wearing stuff like that?" Bakugo asked.

"Well I was play truth or dare with the league and Toga dared me to put one of her dresses on and turns out I really like wearing them!" I smiled. Todoroki and Katsuki seemed surprised by this but I had told this to kiri the day before. 

"So you were just chilling with the villains? Playing games and getting better? Wow! you must have been great friends with them" Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"It wasn't like that Kacchan" I say defending myself "I was stuck with them what was I supposed to do? Not talk for an entire year?"

"Well you didn't have to get comfortable" Todoroki said I sighed deciding to back down because they weren't "how about I make some food! I've been wanting to try a new recipe!" I changed the subject.

"Yeah! Have you guy had Midoriya's cooking it's really good!" Kirishima said.

"Yeah whatever that sounds good" Bakugo said dismissively.

"Sure I would love to have your cooking Midoriya" Todoroki said making my heart skip a beat.

"Great I'll get started!" As I cooked the three of them were watching some show. We were all enjoying our selves....... until I had to use a knife that is. I was cutting up some chicken when Kacchan came in to get a drink.

"I thought I put that away! You shouldn't be using it!" Bakugo said he seemed upset to say the lest.

"I'm sixteen Kacchan, I can handle a knife" I say continuing to cut up the chicken. Hearing the noise Kirishima and Todoroki came in.

"Come on Kat, Midoriya can use a knife" kiri backed me up.

"No way! He'll cut himself or some shit" Bakugo says annoyed "stop taking his side! Todoroki and I are just trying to keep you safe!" He starts to yell.

"Please stop yelling" I asked quietly. I hate yelling and loud noises it makes me anxious.

"Why should I listen to you when apparently you don't listen to me?!" Katsuki yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" I screamed at him and in the process I cut my thumb. This shut them all up. I looked down and just stared at the cut watching a small stream of blood run down my thumb. I was honestly super freaking angry, but I calmed myself quickly.

"I'm sorry for yelling" I say with an emotionless tone of voice still watching my hand.

"Your hurt let me get you a bandage" Todoroki says worried.

"No, this isn't a big deal it'll be fine here in a minute" I say wiping the blood off. I show them my fully healed hand and quietly went back to cutting up the meat.

"What? How did it heal that fast?!" The three of the said simultaneously.

"Remember, the quirk they gave me is regeneration" I say now done with the knife and putting seasonings on the chicken "I told you I would be fine"

They all stand there awkwardly for a moment before Kirishima nudges Kacchan.

"Listen I'm sorry I yelled at you and I'm sorry I've been snappy lately" Bakugo said with his head down "I guess I've been stressed lately and took it out on you"

"I apologize to, your not a kid but that's how we treated you" Todoroki said in a somewhat apologetic tone.

"Don't worry about it" I say putting the chicken in the oven "I'm not helpless anymore, so please stop worrying over me, ok?"

"I'll never stop worrying about you, but I guess I should have a little more faith in you" Todoroki said rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah yeah, I guess you can use knives or some shit" Kacchan says.

"Ok, then how about we finish the show then eat?" I say back to my cheerful self. Kirishima seemed really happy to. We finished the movie and ate, Kacchan even complemented my cooking!! And he's the king of the kitchen! I'm glad kiri invited them. I feel like I got a clean slate and there's no more bad blood between us. I even convinced them to take me to the park tomorrow! It'll be fun.... just hanging out as friends.... no worries..... no one trying to kill me... I'm so happy........

863 words

How are you guys liking this story? I would love to have your opinion:) also I feel like this chapter was all over the place lol so tell me if you were confused. I'm kinda unmotivated so apologies if I update a little less than usual.