16

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

It's been two weeks since I was rescued, but I still feel like a prisoner. I'm on a 'mandatory stay at home order' to 'keep me safe'. But really I'm on house arrest. I have not gone ANYWHERE since I got back. I'll ask and be like 'hey can we go to the mall or park?' And all I get in response is 'not yet you could still be in danger'. Gosh I'm so peeved!!! And not only am I stuck at home I'm stuck at home alone!! All my friends have school and mom has work so I'm home alone!! It's so boring!! I'm not aloud to do anything!! They won't let me use knifes, like I was cutting up a watermelon and Kacchan came in and said "this is to dangerous, your not experienced enough with knifes to use one" How the, pardon my language, Fuck am I supposed to get better if you won't let me near them?! I sighed today I'm going to demand they let me go out and do something or at lest let me use knives so I can ACTUALLY cook. Just a few more minutes and they'll be here....

Finally about a half hour later I hear a knock and Kacchan and Todoroki come in.

"Hello!" I say with a lot of excitement. I've been alone all day and I NEED human interaction.

"Hey Midoriya, how's your day been?" Todoroki asked with a hint of a smile.

I huffed and gave a little pout "not fun! I've had nothing to do and you won't let me do anything!" I say as I threw my arms up dramatically.

"Heh you couldn't go anywhere before so what's the difference now?" Kacchan says with a chuckle.

"Because now I have the capability to go places. I'm not asking to go places by myself I will go with someone. But you people are being to overprotective!!" I pout again crossing my arms.

"You can't go anywhere because you could get kidnapped again. It's dangerous don't you see that? we are just trying to keep you safe" Todoroki says in a serious sounding voice as he rubbed his temples. I am getting so frustrated!

"Ugh you don't get it they got me at UA last time so what's stopping them from taking me from a much less secure house!! It doesn't make sense!! So just let me do something ANYTHING for once in my life!" I started to yell at them. Which took them back for a second. Them Kacchan looked pretty angry I talked back to him. I mean technically this is one of the first times I yelled at him since we were like four.

"It's because we don't want your ungrateful ass to get hurt again!! so excuse us for doing our best to keep you safe!! Why can't you just listen to us?!" He screamed at me. Then something unexpected happened. Todoroki joined in...

"I don't think you get it Midoriya. Sure you may have got to cook and wear whatever while you were there, but WE thought you were dead we all thought we lost you!! Do you know how that felt?! Stop being childish!!" Todoroki yelled. This was the first time he's ever yelled at me..... 

"Sorry........." I say defeated and Todoroki and Bakugo sighed.

"We have a test coming up, we're gonna go home and study" Todoroki said and the two of them left.

They thought they lost me, I'm just one person though. I thought I lost everything and everyone I cared about. Suddenly I feel something warm on my cheeks. I reached up and touched my cheek, I was....... crying. I broke down sobbing. I didn't honestly think I was ever going to see them again, I thought they gave up on me, I had given up hope! But no they lost one person WHO is back now and they think their lives have been awful. Like me wanting to do something other than be a quiet good little boy is some kind of awful sin?!

You know what..... mom doesn't get home till really late I'm just gonna go some by myself. I don't care if I get in trouble. I'm sixteen I can go on a walk if I want to. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and left to go to the park.

I got to the park and was doing some exploring when a hand landed on my shoulder. Just as Dabi had taught me I grabbed the hand and threw the person over my shoulder on to the ground. As they hit the ground I realized it was poor Kirishima....... oops.

"Oh my!! I'm so sorry Kirishima!" I say over and over as I help him up.

"It's no problem! I shouldn't have grabbed you, besides I'm a hero in training!! I can take quite a few hits" the red head laughed "anyhow I thought you weren't supposed to leave your house?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well funny story..... I kinda snuck out....." I say looking down in embarrassment. Kirishima chuckles and wrapped an arm around my shoulder "well since your out already it would be waste to go home, but don't sneak out on your own call me next time ok?"

"Ok" I giggled Kirishima is the best. Kirishima took me all around town! It was the most fun I've had in a while! He even bought me a really cute dress!! even though I told him I didn't need it. I can see why Kacchan likes him, Kirishima is just so genuine and kind. Finally at around six or so we went home.

"Kirishima come on at least let me make you dinner" I asked.

"No I would want to inconvenience you" he said.

"I insist you got me a dress and made my day so much fun!! And I'm not that bad of a cook if I do say so my self!"

He let out a small laugh "ok ok you got me" he said as he started to sit down.

"Wait can you grab the knives from the top of that cabinet first" I ask one more favor.

He laughed "your to short aren't ya?"

We both ate and played some games before kiri had to go back to the dorms. Today was really amazing thanks Kirishima......

           1075 words