36

Midoriya's POV

I left UA grounds and decided I would walk to the park really quick. It was a nice day there was a light breeze and the sun was out making it a comfortable temperature. I made it to the park and turned around making my way back to UA. As I'm walking notice familiar looking black spiky hair. I cautiously fallowed them to double check. He turned into an ally and I quickly turned the corner trying not to loose him. I was grabbed and shoved against the wall of the ally.

"Why are you fallowing me?!" I look up to see a very upset Dabi. "Your going to get yourself caught again!" He released me crossing his arms and backing up.

"I wanted to talk to you, but I had to make sure it was you" I say innocently, with a smile.

"Well? Watch is it?" He said annoyed but curious.

"Come to UA" I state smiling.

"What? no!! Why would I do that I'll get arrested!" He said looking at me like I was crazy.

"No you wouldn't!! I already worked it out, I talked to principal Nezu and he said that I could do a type of villain rehab! Toga is already doing it!" I excitedly say trying to convince him.

"Listen I don't think you get it, I've done some really awful things. There is no redemption for me" he said sadly.

"I'm dating your brother" I blurted out.

"Your- what?!" He exclaimed "you mean Shoto not Natsuo right?"

"Yes of course it's Sho. Come on you can reconnect with him! And become a functioning member of society!" I say doing my best at trying to convince him. He gave me deadpan stare.

"Ok, let's say I did want to do this. What would happen? Because I can guarantee that no one will want me there and no one will want me to even hire me after I graduate and that's saying I make to graduate!" He said running a hand through his hair.

"First, I want you there, Second, Toga wants you there, third, if you and Toga can make it to graduation Nezu said he would wipe all records of your past crimes from any public documents! So please please come with me!!" I begged him.

He let out a sigh "fine I'll give it a chance, but keep in mind that because of this little rehab thing Shigaraki will probably go after you again"

I nodded "I knew that from the start" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him behind me.

~~~~~

Finally we make it to UA. I quickly shoot a text to Nezu saying that I found Dabi and I'm bringing him to the dorm. I lead Dabi in side and bring him into the dorms common room where Bakugo, Toga, Kiri, and Sho were. They all look up to see me smiling and dragging an annoyed looking Dabi behind me.

"I'm regretting this decision already" he say turning around.

"No! Your staying!! You no longer have a choice!!" I say grabbing his wrist to keep him here. "Now let's get your ass in a uniform!" I say excitedly.

"Wait a second!! What is he doing here?!" Bakugo yelled.

"Well I found him in an ally and decided to take him in" I say innocently blinking at them. Toga and Kirishima started to laugh, while Kacchan and Sho looked unamused.

"He's not a fucking cat Deku!!" Kacchan yelled at me.

"I know that!!" I say back huffing and crossing my arms. I hear the door to the dorms open.

"Midoriya, I'm surprised your back already" I hear Nezu say. I quickly turn around and smiled.

"Yep! I ran almost all the way back!" I say excitedly.

"Ahh,  well here is the uniform for Mr. Dabi" Nezu says in his usual happy tone. "Miss. Toga I was informed your classes went well today!"

"Yep!! I had a lot of fun!!" She exclaimed clapping her hands.

"That's good to hear, well I'll be on my way now" Nezu said as he left. I handed Dabi the Uniform and told him where the bathroom is to change.

"Wow! I can't believe you found him so fast!!" Toga said as she walked up to me.

"Me nether!! I'm so happy though!!" I say excitedly.

"You two seem pretty close huh?" Todoroki says glancing at where the bathroom was located.

I giggled "a little bit, he reminds of Kacchan in the sense of him feeling like an 'older brother' you know?" I say happily.

"Aww I'm glad you think so highly of me" Dabi says laughing a little as he comes out.

"Tch, don't compare me to the burnt chicken nugget!" Kacchan yelled but I ignored him.

"Anyway! Dabi, this is my boyfriend Shoto Todoroki!!" I excitedly introduced him.

"Sup" is all Dabi said which annoyed me because all he has to do is tell Sho the truth!!

"Hello, Dabi" Shoto also didn't say much but he was probably just uncomfortable.

"Soooo have you two done it or........." Dabi asked curiously.

"N-no!! How could you possibly think that we did that?! You stupid pervert!!" I scolded him. My face was definitely a dark shad of red. While I was embarrassed Sho was laughing his ass off.

"Hey calm down I was just curious" he raised his hands in defense.

"Whatever" I say rolling my eyes.

                902 words