6

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
3rd POV

The day after the trip to the mall a news article came out talking about the UA students who were there. Izuku was right about all the good publicity they would get from it and all seemed well. Midoriya was a light for not just 1A but for everyone he interacted with. In the weeks that followed he was able to get Shinso in class 1A, get Todoroki to use his left side, and help calm everyone down when the alarms went off at UA(when the paparazzi got in). Though no one said it out loud everyone thought of Midoriya like an angle. A god sent from heaven. Of course Midoriya himself didn't know this. He thought he was a burden, a mistake that never got fixed. Though he knew he liked Todoroki, he would never tell him. Midoriya knew he was probably gonna die young and he would never put the burden of his death on someone he cared so much for. Besides Todoroki could never love someone like him they were just friends, right? Todoroki on the other hand was trying to figure out the feelings he had for Midoriya. He has never felt this way before, he has never been cared for like the way Midoriya did. Midoriya seemed genuinely interested about how his day was and would always ask if he was doing ok, it wasn't like when other people asked those questions. He felt as if Midoriya truly and genuinely cared about him and his feelings, something he had little experience with. But alas neither would say any of this aloud.

The day started as always Midoriya woke up, brushed his hair, and changed all in bed. then moved himself to his wheelchair. Izuku could stand, but for only a short amount of time. Sometimes when he's home alone the greenette will try to stand for as long as he can. He knows it can be dangerous, if he were to fall he could injure himself or hit his head and go unconscious. But he wanted to test his limits, push boundaries, and most of all feel even the slightest bit normal again. He stood in his room counting. The freckled boy got to one minute and forty-seconds before his legs begged him to sit again. He pushed himself to the kitchen and saw a note from him mom.

Dear Izuku,

Your lunch is in the fridge and breakfast is on the stove. I'll be home late. Have a good day at school.
                                                           Love, Inko

Izuku felt bad as his mom always left early and came home late from work. She did it for him, they had a lot of medical bills because of his condition. Midoriya always did his best to please her. He was a model kid, he almost never got in trouble and rarely got angry much less yell. The greenette was pulled out of his thoughts by a loud knocking at his door.

"Come it!!" He called out. He knew it was Katsuki because he always came over to bring Izuku to school. The door opened and in came Todoroki.............. TODOROKI?! What was Todoroki doing here?! Midoriya had a mini panic attack on the in side, but kept a calm demeanor on the outside.

"O-oh!! H-hello Todoroki!" I say with my stupid stutter. He looks at me with a soft smile, which was strange for Todoroki to do, and said "hello Midoriya, Bakugo asked me to bring you to school to day". Kacchan set me up..... how rude!!

"Did he? I was never told" I saw with a smile and make my way around the kitchen table so we can leave.

"Do you need help?" Todoroki asked calmly. If anything that would be the one thing I would fault him for. Despite common belief I can do almost everything on my own. I appreciate people asking, but it's a little different when a friend asks me. They should know my capabilities. This is something Kacchan understands well. I know he may seem heartless for not helping, but he knows I'd rather do it by myself. Todoroki offers to push me EVERY time we go anywhere. It's a nice thought but it gets on my nerves.

"No thank you, I can do it" I say politely. He nods and we went off to school. It was a nice walk the sun was out, it was nice and warm, and the birds were chirping. We talked about what ever and generally had a good time. Despite his appearance Todoroki has a good sense of humor and a lovely personality. Sadly we make it to school quickly and have to part ways. We said our good byes and parted. The rest of the day went on as normal. That was until I had to bring something to Aizawa. His class was outside working out and sparing. I finally get out there and give Aizawa the paper. I watched class 1A for a minute or two, they all looked so cool and it was funny to watch Aizawa yell at them. Aizawa had to help the really short purple one, though he seemed reluctant to. I turn to leave and I feel something cold and sharp on my neck. My eyes widened in realization that someone was holding a knife to my throat.

903 words