15

<feel free to listen to music while you read>
Midoriya's POV

The door opens and in comes my two favorite boys. I was a little nervous especially after Aizawa interrogated me. They walk in and come to the bed where I was sitting. We were silent for some time, none of us saying a word till I decided to say something.

"I noticed the weather outside today looks amazing" I say trying to break the tension but it kinda back fired as Kacchan started to yell at me.

"We all thought you were dead! And the first thing you talk about is the weather?! Like you weren't gone for a year?!" He yelled and scolded me. Todoroki just stood there not saying a word.

"I'm sorry...... I didn't mean to worry you guys..." I say when Bakugo had to stop for air. He paused for a second and his expression soften a little.

"Listen ok? We all thought we lost you. We finally got over your death and for you to just..... be back is a lot to process. And you were walking and wearing a dress for some reason...... it was a lot to take in we're going to need time ok?" Kacchan said softly.

"I know...... honestly I'm gonna need some time to. I've gotten so used to the way of life with the league I'm gonna have to readjust...." I say quietly "also! I find dresses very comfortable thank you very much!" I huffed. He doesn't get it because he's never worn one!!

"So........ you've just hung out with your kidnappers? Are you best friends with the villains now? Did you have any interest in coming back?" Kacchan asked softly but clearly annoyed.

"If I could have escaped I would have and if you were stuck in a room with a few people for a year you'll get some kinda connection" I say sheepishly "I know there not true my friends and I know they were probably using me for something, but I can't help but smile at them and make light conversation with them" I say looking at my lap again. Finally I heard Todoroki say something, I had for gotten he was in the room.

"Now that you can walk and have a quirk, what are you going to do? Get a job? finish high school? Have you even thought about what you wanted to do?" He says rather harshly.

"O-oh..... well I mean I haven't thought about to much, but I would like to open a cafe or be a house husband an-"

"House husband?" I was cut off by Todoroki and Bakugo.

"Y-yeah like a house wife, but a husband, I've always wanted kids and I'm not that bad at cooking and cleaning!" I say proud of myself for learning those things "I actually really like cooking" I say to no one in particular just thinking out loud.

"So will you finish high school then?"

"Probably and I might even go to college for a cooking degree" I say smiling at them.

"So Aizawa explained to us very briefly what you told him. Is...... is it true you have a quirk now?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, they didn't tell me a lot about it though, just that it was a regeneration type quirk" I say twirling my now shoulder length hair. God I need a hair cut.
"They said it was supposed to help with my condition by continuously healing me or something"

"Why would they help you through? it doesn't make sense" Todoroki said and Kacchan agreed.

"I don't know, but what ever it is I'm sure they planned to use me in some way" I say thinking out loud "in any case I'm probably the center of some kind of experiment"

"Although now we know they might want you back do we can do a better job at protecting you" Todoroki said blandly as usual.

"I agree we can't let them try and get you again" Kacchan says.

"Guys it's ok I'll be fine! Besides I can walk now so it's not like I'm stuck in one place with no way to defend myself" I say trying to calm down their over protective-ness "I want to do the things I couldn't do before like run though the park or walk up stairs by myself again. I even want to cook, clean, and maybe even go to the gym or something" I say optimistically with a smile.

"Yeah maybe in a few months, but not any time soon the villains are going to look a lot harder now than any other time" Kacchan says and Todoroki nods. A few months?! I'm finally free, free of the wheelchair and life line, free from the league only to be captured by my friends?! Ugh!! At least with the league I could talk relatively freely!! Now I'm stuck in a room and can't speak my mind!! Maybe I can convince them at a later date.... right now their just afraid to lose me again...... I'll wait a bit... then all ask again about leaving and doing something fun.

855 words