🔔🗿Chapter 19: I Love You

Yoongi looked hesitant over the man beside him. He doesn't know how to explain to him that...

That he had fallen out of love with him.

He felt a hand linger around his arm clutching it as he faces Sehun who has a mischievous smile on. "FINALLY! I’ve been distant from you because I thought you were too busy to help out Mr. Jung so yeah. WE’RE FINALLY GOING TO LIVE IN PEACE!"

Sehun hugged him as he looked uncomfortable with a mix of guiltiness. Out of nowhere,, Sehun kissed him on the lips as Yoongi’s eyes widened in surprise as he immediately backs off and stands from the bench, Sehun confused. "What's wrong, Yoonie?"

He heard a loud sigh coming from the pale man. "Sehun it's just that..."

The man raises a brow at him in confusion. "Hmm? What is it?"

"I and Hoseok didn't divorce... and I’m not planning to..."

He does not want to be mean to him anymore, he doesn't want to hurt his husband’s feelings anymore. He made a promise to his father-in-law that he would fix his mistakes and he needs to fulfill Hoseok’s father’s wish that he will make Hoseok livelier again. He and Him enjoying their lives as husbands.

But of course, someone would always end up getting hurt.

Sehun slowly stands up as his body was shaking. Anger flew in him as a stroke of his veins came up at his neck. "Wu–What? What do you mean you wouldn't divorce him? Didn't you say you would!? DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WOULD!?"

"Sehun, calm down. We’re in a public area."

"C–Calm down? CALM DOWN? I fucking waited for you! What did that bitch do to you!? Did he fucking manipulated your brain!? DID HE MAKE YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME?"

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

"Hoseok didn't do anything wrong between us two."

"What did he have that I don't? Is it his childish act!? His sensitivity? His face? What?"

Yoongi looked at him in shock. Well, during their relationship together he knows Sehun was overly obsessive over him but he didn't know that it would be that worst. What has he gotten into?

"Sehun, your great the way you are—"

"Then divorce with him already! I’m your boyfriend! I’ve been with you longer! I’ve known you more! And I’m more handsome than he is."

Chapter 19
I Love You.

Yoongi clenched his jaw as he looked straight to the desperate boy right in front of him. He feels bad for not making his promise to him come true but he realizes... He has never fallen in love with Sehun for the past four years of their relationship together. It was just one-sided.

"Sehun... I know we made a promise that we would come back the way we were together... I know... But the thing is..."

Sehun looked at him attentively.

"Let’s go on different ways now, Sehun."

The male looked at him in horror as Yoongi gave him an unfazed looked but with sadness written all over it. As his bag loses it's hanging on his shoulder and his phone. Yoongi standing up and also Sehun.

"Wh–what? So what your trying to say is—"

"Yes, Sehun. We should break up."