❦︎Chapter 2: Missed Calls

Yoongi groans from his seat. It's currently in the middle of the night, yet he's still in his office. He should be home by now but something is stopping him from going home. Kinda like he didn't need to go home. Him being boredom and tired after all of this stressful things he decided to go to a club nearby,freshen up and be relieved before going back home.

Cold Husband
A Sope Fanfiction

He gets in his car lazily as he dialed a specific number.

"Hello? Yoonie?"

"Mhhmm~ Sehuniee~ come to the club. I need you."

Chapter 2
Missed Calls

"Ey~ More wine please~"

;) Enjoy

23 missed calls

It's currently 12:30 in the morning yet the older hasn't comeback home.

"Sh¡t! It's pass curfew. Where's that man?" He paces back and forth from the living room as he tries to guess where did his husband go.

"Maybe he's still in work? Yes, maybe he is still in work. I could wait."

46 missed calls

"Where did that immoral cat go!?"

It's now 12:56 in the morning and yep he's still not home.

But you know Hoseok could have been sleeping right now. He could just let him be but what could you expect from the Jung Hoseok? To just be careless? That's messed up for him.

"I swear if he won't answer for another darn minute I'll start to call someone."

99 missed calls

"That's it! I gave up!" He slams his phone at the couch.

"Let's try calling Jimin. Maybe he could help- wait he sleeps early..."

He bardge to the couch grabbing his phone as he dials another number.

"Come on Namjoon. Pick it up."

Person Unavailable

"I'm the most luckiest man in earth!" He exaggerated as he can't think of someone else to help him.

"I could dial his friends but I don't have their phone number.."

He gritted his teeth as he sighs," Atleast pick up your phone Min!"

As if a guardian angel heard him his phone starts to ring.

"YOONGI!? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

"Woah Hoseok. Calm down it's me Sooyoung."

"Sooyoung? Why are you still awake? Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

" I came to check you up if your still awake plus I can't sleep and it looks likes your having a crisis running."

Hoseok huffs,"Yoongi isn't home yet. Been dialing him for the past I don't know how many minutes and it's now 1:00 am!"

Hoseok heared a small sigh from the phone before replying back," Don't worry I'll find him for you."